What is University Management System Project in Java?
A fully functional University Management System Project in Java that being developed in Java Programming using NetBeans and MySQL Database as the System’s Back-End. It was created for the University and its affiliated institutions to conduct, monitor, and analyze complicated activities such as Centralized Admission, Centralized Examination, and much more.
Table of contents
- What is University Management System Project in Java?
- University Management System in Java : Overview
- Purpose of University Management System using Java
- Scope of University Management System Java Project
- Requirements Specifications
- University Management System Project in Java : Project Details and Technology
- University Management System using Java : Project Output
- Steps on how to run University Management System Project In Java
- Download Source Code below
- Related Articles
University Management System in Java : Overview
Easy Solution’s main product, the UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (UMS), includes all aspects of universities, colleges, and schools. UMS unifies all procedures and covers every detail of a university’s work flow with a user-friendly interface. UMS is the first option of various state governments/semi-government colleges and institutions, with hundreds of delighted clients. UMS is the result of our skilled technical team’s hard work under the supervision of various renowned educationists, including the Controller of Examinations and faculties. UMS offers a unique blend of expertise and precision. The following departments are taken care of by UMS in order to streamline the course of information flow in the organization:
- Fee Department
- Examination Department
- Faculty information portal
- Student information portal
Purpose of University Management System using Java
- Drive operational efficiency.
- Self-service systems with simple to use with little or no training.
- Elimination of duplicate data entry processes.
- Integrated with Online Application workflow with unified data model.
- Monitoring and decision support system.
- Automation of all the Academic / Examination / Administration operations.
- Ease and accuracy of reporting.
Scope of University Management System Java Project
The numerous functions in the College management process are the subject of this project. The fundamental concept is to add a proper process to the system. Many functions are available in our current system, including registration, student search, fees, attendance, exam records, and student performance. All of these activities are manually taken away by the administrator.
|Processor Type||Core i3|
|Processor Speed||2 GHz|
|RAM Size||2 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Size||160 GB|
|Operating system||Windows 10|
|Application server||JAVA (NetBeans)|
|Database connectivity||XAMPP (MySQL Database)|
University Management System Project in Java : Project Details and Technology
|Project Title:||University Management System Project in Java|
|Abstract :||University Management System in Java is developed for conducting, monitoring & analyzing complex activities of the University and its affiliated colleges like Centralized Admission, Centralized Examination, and much more.|
|Project Type:||Desktop Application|
|Technology :||NetBeans Version 11.2|
|Database :||MySQL Database|
|Developer:||IT Source Code|
University Management System using Java : Project Output
Login form: This page represents the first thing about our website. It leads on to the login point for its personnel; it takes up the username, password and signup.
Home page user : This page shows us what user can see and access. He can add, remove, update and upload the data. He can logout from the website in homepage.
Student form : In this we can add the new student details which will be stored in back end of user.This details further can updated in the update page.
Teacher form: In this we can add the new teacher details which will be stored in back end of user.This details further can updated in the update page.
Marks and Subject page : In this page we can enter the subjects and marks scored in that particular subject along the rollno.
Fee payment page : In this page we can the pay the fee dues of the particular student which uses rollno,course,branch and sem to pay the fee.
To start executing a University Management System Project In Java With Source Code, makes sure that you have NetBeans IDE or any platform of Java installed in your computer.
Steps on how to run University Management System Project In Java
Time needed: 5 minutes.
University Management System Project In Java
- Step 1: Download source code.
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Click open project.
Third, open NetBeans IDE and click open project and choose your download source code.
- Step 4: Run the project.
Last, right click the project folder and click run.
Download Source Code below
This Java Project With Source Code is built fully in Java and MySQL Database. It has full-featured Graphical User Interface (GUI) with all the functionalities
This Article is the way to enhance and develop our skills and logic ideas which is important in practicing the Java programming language which is most well known and most usable programming language in many company
- University Management System UML Diagrams
- University Management System Class Diagram | UML
- University Management System Activity Diagram | UML
- University Management System In PHP FREE Download
- Online University Management System Project Report & Documentation
- University Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- University Management System Use Case Diagram
- University Management System DFD | Data Flow Diagram Level 0, 1 and 2
- University Admission Management System Sequence Diagram | UML
If you have any questions or suggestions about University Management System Project in Java With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.
3 thoughts on “University Management System Project in Java With Source Code”
what is the password for login
the password is in the sql database
Hello, Password is not working which is mentioned in sql database.
Can you please let me know, what is the username/password?