Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System
The Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System is the manifestation of how the software and hardware are deployed in operating online shopping. It contains the details and design which will serve as a guide for users on how the software work in reality. It consists of nodes such as the software itself, the users’ devices, and their connections.
The deployment diagram is one of the UML models used to visualize the deployment of the Online Shopping System architecture. It contains elements such as hardware, software, and the middleware that connects them. UML Deployment Diagram presents the system’s needs for hardware and software.
Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System: Table of contents
- Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram: Project Details
- Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram Description
- UML Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System
- Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram
- Online Shopping System UML Deployment Diagram (Explanation)
- Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System PDF and PPT
- Elements used in Creating your Deployment Diagram
- Benefits of UML Deployment Diagram
- Online Shopping UML Diagrams:
Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram: Project Details
The table shows the basic details of the deployment diagram of Online Shopping System. It has quick description details of the project.
|Name:||Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram|
|Abstract:||The Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram represents the physical structure of the project. It reveals the software and hardware included in order for Online Shopping to work correctly.|
|UML Diagram:||Deployment Diagram|
|Users:||Admin, Sellers, and Buyers|
|Tools Used:||Diagraming Tools that have UML Deployment Diagram Symbols|
Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram Description
Deployment diagrams demonstrate how software and hardware communicate to ensure the appropriate operation of the Online Shopping System. It properly explains how software interacts with hardware. This also helps figure out which software parts are used by a certain type of hardware.
Online Shopping System uses a UML deployment diagram to show how should the developed software be deployed. It clarifies the communications between links(nodes) which helps the project to work according to the design given to it.
UML Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System
The UML Deployment diagram for Online Shopping System is used to illustrate the system’s physical architecture. In UML, deployment diagrams can show you how the software and hardware of online shopping work together and where the processing takes place.
According to Guru99.com, the main aim of UML deployment diagrams is to describe how software is delivered into the hardware system. It depicts how software interacts with hardware to perform all of the functions. It’s a term that describes how software interacts with hardware and vice versa.
Online Shopping System Deployment Diagram
Here’s the Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System. It shows a detailed illustration of the system’s software and hardware specification. Additionally, it gives you the complete physical structure of the online shopping system that is needed in its deployment for its users.
It is important to create the deployment diagram in order to clarify the needs of the project before putting it into operation. This will help you avoid unnecessary difficulties that may encounter because of specification deficiency.
Online Shopping System UML Deployment Diagram (Explanation)
The online shopping system UML deployment diagram explains the sketched relationship between software and hardware. These sketch also includes the software and hardware components to clarify their part in the system’s operation. They were represented by nodes and the connections were represented by labeled arrows.
The admin’s PC has access to the system’s back end and can monitor the systems’ server. The deployment diagram shows the scenario when the system is deployed. It has 5 nodes represented with boxes and components within.
The online shopping node has the component of several databases such as products, users, and transactions. Then the sellers must have an internet connection (ISP) in order for them to access the system’s database.
Additionally, the software is connected to ISP which enables it to pass data to the webserver. Then the webserver will be accessed by the buyers thru browsers with the help of URLs. The sellers and the buyers can communicate with the use of ISP.
Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System PDF and PPT
You may download the Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System PDF and PPT by clicking the button below. It has the full details and discussion on Online Shopping Deployment Diagram. You can also modify its content to complete your project requirements and needs.
Elements used in Creating your Deployment Diagram
Here are some elements used in creating your deployment diagram by Lucidchart. Deployment diagrams come in a number of shapes. Most of these things are shown in the diagram, and this list gives you a general idea of what you might see.
- Artifact : A rectangle with the name and term “artifact” enclosed by two arrows represents a software-created product.
- Association : A message or other sort of communication between nodes is indicated by a line.
- Component : A rectangle with two tabs that indicate a software part is called a component.
- Dependency : A dashed line that ends in an arrow denotes the dependency of one node or component on another.
- Interface : A contract relationship is indicated by a circle. Those items that realize the interface are required to fulfill some sort of task.
- Node : A three-dimensional box represents a hardware or software object.
- Node as Container : This is a node that has another node within it, such as the nodes that contain components.
- Stereotype : A device housed within the node, displayed at the top of the node and flanked by two arrows.
Steps in creating Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here are the steps in creating the deployment diagram for Online Shopping System. In creating this deployment diagram, we used lucidchart.com
- Step 1: Open your Diagramming tool.
When you open the tool, you may see a blank page. It has several buttons at the top of the page and on the bottom. You can use any tool which will make you comfortable. It is up to you what diagram you want to use. You can draw it manually if you like.
You can use any diagramming tool as long as it provides the deployment diagram symbols or elements. These are the artifacts, association, component, dependency, interface, node, etc. This is to make your diagram complete and detailed.
You just have to search for the UML Deployment on the search bar of your tool which looks like this.
After that, pin the Deployment Diagram Shapes and Symbols to make it viewable in your workspace.
- Step 2: Finalize the Nodes (Software and Hardware)
The second step in creating your deployment diagram is finalizing the projects’ hardware and software specifications. Then you will plot them wisely, giving space for the arrows that will determine their connections. This step will look like this.
- Step 3: Figure the Components of each node
The third step is to determine the components included in each node. From the former step, we have figured out the hardware and the software specifications. These are the system server, web server, PC, and Mobile.
To clarify why they are included in our Deployment Diagram is to put their components. This will enlighten developers about their role in the diagram. This phase will look like this.
The components on each node will be based on what will they hold or contribute to performing the online shopping system function. You may base the ideas to be placed here on other UML Diagrams.
- Step 4: Map the Connections between Nodes
Finally, you will map the arrows that will emphasize the connections of nodes. These connections should be labeled to know the form of relationship used between nodes. common connections are forms of Networking connections and others.
Benefits of UML Deployment Diagram
They visualize a system’s hardware processors/nodes/devices, communication linkages between them, and software file layout on that hardware.
- It aids in the visualization of the various aspects involved.
- Aids in a more accurate description of all the hardware elements used by software components.
- It clarifies the description of the runtime involved in processing nodes.
- Provides hardware specified details for a distributed application.
- Helps in modeling the system’s hardware topology.
- It aids in the modeling of inserted or included software.
- Provides more information on the hardware system.
- Reverse engineering is made easier using the UML deployment diagram.
The topology of the physical components of a system, where the software components are installed, is visualized using deployment diagrams. Deployment diagrams are used to depict a system’s static deployment view. Nodes and their relationships are depicted in deployment diagrams.
The Deployment Model shows how components will be distributed across the system architecture in detail. It contains information about network capabilities, server specifications, hardware requirements, and other aspects of the planned system’s deployment.
Online Shopping UML Diagrams:
- Online Shopping System Activity Diagram
- Online Shopping System Use Case Diagram
- Online Shopping System ER Diagram
- Online Shopping System DFD
It is essential for you to know the diagrams used to design and develop the Online Shopping System. That is because you cannot perfectly create a fully-functional system without it. But if you create this deployment diagram, you will know the software and hardware components that the project should possess. Not only that, you will find out the needed specifications and connect them to the other UML Diagrams.
The deployment diagram is used to model the system’s physical architecture. It describes the connections of components between software and hardware system. By completing the Diagrams per module or per process, you will easily achieve your desired system. Check out our Related Articles for more Learnings and Information.
- Deployment Diagram for Library Management System
- Deployment Diagram for College Management System
- Online Food Ordering System Deployment Diagram
- Deployment Diagram for Hotel Management System
- Deployment Diagram for Airline Reservation System
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Deployment Diagram for Online Shopping System, just leave us your comments below. We would be glad to hear to concerns and suggestions and be part of your learning.
Keep us updated and Good day!