Library Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
This Library Management System Project in Laravel is a computerized system that allows the librarian or administrator will have complete access to the system. The system is user-friendly, and it’s simple to use whether or not you know anything about computer programming. All you need to know is how to communicate in simple English.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
What is Library Management?
A library management system is a piece of software that keeps track of the library’s records. Library Management Systems (LMS) is software that assists in the maintenance of a database that is used to enter new books and track books borrowed by members, as well as their due dates.
So, let me show you through how the system will function step by step.
- To control the system, we’ll need to register a Librarian or Admin. I’m going to register the librarian right now.
- You must go to the registration page and create a new librarian or administrator. Fill in all of the essential information for registration and then click the Register button.
- After completing the user registration for system management, we must go to the login page and enter our login credentials to gain access to the system.
- The librarian has access to all of the books in the system, he or she is also able to view all of them.
- The librarian can also add book categories to the system, such as fiction or nonfiction, to organize the books so that students can find their favorite books with a single click.
- After that, if the school or institution has multiple branches, the librarian can add different branches. If there are any student categories, these can be included as well. such as students in their final year of college or students in their final year of graduate school. and may give the maximum amount for each category in order to be able to borrow books from the library.
- On the system’s front page. The librarian or administrator can locate books by entering the book ID into the system, which will bring up the book’s details and allow them to determine whether or not the book is available.
- Additionally, the librarian can search the Issue books by entering the issue book ID, which will provide the book details as well as the student who issued the book from the library.
- Additionally, the librarian can search students by inputting their student ID to locate a specific student in the system. Whether the student has been approved or not.
- If the books that the student took have not been returned yet, the librarian can print the result as a PDF or send an email to the student.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Library Management System Project in Laravel|
|Project Platform :||PHP Framework|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
Library Management System Project in Laravel Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Library Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code.
- Step 1: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 2: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 3: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 4: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 5: Composer install
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install –no-scripts” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 6: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, this command is run following a composer create-project laravel/laravel command.
- Step 7: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 8: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“
- Step 9: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 10: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
Download Source Code below
This is a Laravel and bootstrap 4 based Library Management System Project in Laravel. This Laravel project can assist you if you are learning Laravel and want to develop some useful things. This project will help you improve your Laravel coding skills. This project includes the characteristics listed above. Happy Coding!
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Login Page With Source Code
- School Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Library Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.
9 thoughts on “Library Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code”
Thanks for the amazing product, I downloaded the source code, but the zip needs a password to extract.
Any help is more than welcome!
hopely help u . pls visit ours website. support us grow
hopely help u . pls visit ours website. support us grow
please correct password share me with laravel Library Management System
The password is in the folder of database/seeds/
this project is not working, all step I’m follow it but still project is not working
Why is not working? its 100% working. Can you show me the error?
Hey Sir what composer version did you use in this project