Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code
The Student Management System Project in Laravel is a web based application. Academic institutions benefit from Laravel student management system source code in a number of ways, the most essential of which is centralized data administration and accessibility. Teachers will be able to more easily input, retain, and access student data. Parents and guardians now have a better grasp of their children’s academic performance.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
Officials in charge (Admin)
There are 3 different sorts of user accounts. They are as follows:
- Any record can only be deleted by Admin.
- Administrators can create whatever user account they choose (Admin)
- Organize students’ classes and sections.
- Students’ grade sheets are available to view.
- Create, edit, and manage all user profiles and accounts.
- Subjects can be created, edited, and managed.
- Control Your Own Class/Section
- Manage your own subject’s exam records.
- If you’ve been assigned as a class teacher, you can manage your timetable.
- Control your own profile.
- Publish Your Study Materials
- Check out the teacher’s profile.
- View your own class topics
- View your own grades and class schedule.
- Control your own profile.
To start executing a Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code, makes sure that you have any platform in creating a CSS, bootstrap, and HTML installed in your computer, in my case I will use Sublime Text.
Student Management System in Laravel Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Student Management System in Laravel with Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 5: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 6: Composer install
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install –no-scripts” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 7: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, this command is run following a composer create-project laravel/laravel command.
- Step 8: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 9: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“
- Step 10: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 11: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
Run Quick Virus Scan for secure DownloadRun Quick Scan for secure Download
Download Source Code below
This is a Laravel and bootstrap 4 based Student Management System in Laravel. This Laravel project can assist you if you are learning Laravel and want to develop some useful things. This project will help you improve your Laravel coding skills. This project includes the characteristics listed above. Happy Coding!
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Login Page With Source Code
- School Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Student Management System in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.