Hospital Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
The Hospital Management System Project in Laravel (HMS) is a software program that helps hospitals manage their activities and events. It is built specifically for the PHP Laravel framework.
It features many modules, including those for adding new doctors, controlling parents, and scheduling appointments. It’s a robust web-based hospital management system with a user and admin panel.
It is having a management software that is integrated. It’s a useful piece of software that’s been built to meet a variety of hospital management needs.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
Features and Its Modules
- Managing Doctors: Through that panel, the user can add new listings of doctors. It is possible to edit and delete the list. Records that have been deleted will be shown in a tabular format that can be undeleted.
- Managing patients: handle patient records and perform operations such as change, delete, and undelete on them.
- Appointments: Appointments can be managed in the application using the doctor’s and patients’ IDs.
- Check-in and check-out procedures for patients.
- Automation in the laboratory.
- Manage Schedule
- Manage Pharmacy.
- Keeping track of patients’ records.
- Managing Financial
- Keeping track of employees.
- Managing Lap
- Payroll System for Employees
- Manage Prescriptions
- Consultant Doctor
- Manage Beds
- Manage Human resource
Hospital Management System Project in Laravel Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Hospital Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 5: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 6: Composer Update
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer update –no-scripts” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 7: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 8: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 9: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 10: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 11: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
- Step 12: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
Run Quick Virus Scan for secure DownloadRun Quick Scan for secure Download
Download Source Code below
Admins may manage physicians, patients, add doctor specializations, and review the session records of both doctors and patients. This approach simplifies hospital management for both patients and clinicians. This project’s design is simple, and the user will find it easy to comprehend, use, and navigate.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Login Page With Source Code
- School Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Library Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Crud Operation in Laravel With Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Hospital Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.