Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
The Clinic Management System Project is a PHP, Laravel, and MySQL database based web application. The system’s main function is to register and store patient and doctor information, as well as to retrieve and meaningfully manipulate this information as needed.
Patient information and diagnosis information are entered into the system. to create user-friendly, simple, fast, and cost-effective software It contains information about the patient and the doctor, among other things.
This software gives you a sense of what you’re doing in the hospital and keeps track of each patient’s medical history. Above all, you’ll be able to keep track of patient information such as first name, last name, blood group, age, gender and location. To put it another way, it’s simple to use and makes you appear more organized.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
The following are the main characteristics:
The following are the primary features of the Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code, which are particularly useful for all types of users.
Admin Features: Clinic Management System in Laravel
- Patient Management
- Manage Appointment
- Department Management
- Services Management
- Employees Management
- Doctor OPD Management
- Invoice Report Management
- Total Expense Management
- Service Sale Report
- OPD Sale Report
- Package Sale Report
- Service Bill Management
- OPD Bill Management
- Package Bill Management
- Lab test Management
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:||September 21, 2021 – 9:21 am|
Clinic Management System Project in Laravel Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code.
- Step 1: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 2: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 3: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 4: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 5: Composer Install
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 6: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 7: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 8: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 9: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 10: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
- Step 11: Download the Source Code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
Download Source Code below
This Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code is strictly for educational purposes only. You can use it as a reference and learn more about how to build a system by downloading it. You have complete freedom to change it as you see fit.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Login Page With Source Code
- School Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Library Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Crud Operation in Laravel With Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Point of Sale Source Code
- Payroll Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Hospital Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- [Complete] Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code
- Laravel Human Resource Management System Free Full Download
- Event Booking System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Pharmacy Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Online Booking System Project in Laravel with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.