Laravel Restaurant Management System with Source Code
The Restaurant Management System Project is a PHP, Laravel, and MySQL database based web application. A Laravel application for a simple restaurant management system. The user can examine restaurant menus, dishes, and any other type of offer here. The user can also send an invitation to book a table at a restaurant. When an admin accepts a user’s invitation request, the user receives an email with additional information.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
The following are the main characteristics:
The following are the primary features of the Laravel Restaurant Management System with Source Code, which are particularly useful for all types of users.
- Category Management
- Item Management
- Reservation Management
- Contact Message Management
- Slider Management
- View menu List
- About Us
- Make a Reservation
- Contact Us
Laravel Restaurant Management System Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Laravel Restaurant Management System.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 4: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 5: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 6: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 7: Composer Install
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 8: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 9: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 10: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 11: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 12: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
- Step 13: Download the Source Code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Laravel Restaurant Management System with Source Code|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:||September 21, 2021 – 1:35pm|
Run Quick Virus Scan for secure DownloadRun Quick Scan for secure Download
Download Source Code below
This Laravel Restaurant Management System with Source Code is strictly for educational purposes only. You can use it as a reference and learn more about how to build a system by downloading it. You have complete freedom to change it as you see fit.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Login Page With Source Code
- School Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Library Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Crud Operation in Laravel With Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Point of Sale Source Code
- Payroll Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Hospital Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- [Complete] Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code
- Laravel Human Resource Management System Free Full Download
- Event Booking System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Pharmacy Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Online Booking System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Clinic Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Laravel Restaurant Management System with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.