Canteen Voucher System Using RFID Technology in VB.Net
The Canteen Voucher System Project Using RFID in VB.Net provides a complete set of the module the canteen management in terms of payment and generation of real-time income and inventory reports. All of the users of the system have different functionalities to complete each task.
What is Visual Basic’s purpose?
The third-generation programming language was created to aid developers in the creation of Windows applications. It has a programming environment that allows programmers to write code in.exe or executable files. They can also utilize it to create in-house front-end solutions for interacting with huge databases. Because the language allows for continuing changes, you can keep coding and revising your work as needed.
However, there are some limits to the Microsoft Visual Basic download. If you want to make applications that take a long time to process, this software isn’t for you. That implies you won’t be able to use VB to create games or large apps because the system’s graphic interface requires a lot of memory and space. Furthermore, the language is limited to Microsoft and does not support other operating systems.
What are the most important characteristics of Visual Basic?
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Download, unlike other programming languages, allows for speedier app creation. It has string processing capabilities and is compatible with C++, MFC, and F#. Multi-targeting and the Windows Presentation Framework are also supported by the system, allowing developers to create a variety of Windows apps, desktop tools, metro-style programs, and hardware drivers.
- The admin can access all of the modules of the system.
- The admin can add new users of the system.
- The admin can register new employees into the system that will be issued a RFID card.
- The admin can add new items into the system.
- The admin can view all of the transactions done.
- The admin is in charged for the generation of the daily income report and the inventory report.
- The cashier can only access the cashiering and items module.
- Cashiering: selection of items was done. As well as the payment of the employee’s credit accounts.
- Items: availability of the item can be shown and the cashier can edit the number of the available items if restocking was done.
- The accounting can only access the payroll module of the system.
- The clearing of the employee credit accounts was done.
- The automatic salary deduction of the paid credits.
System General Objective
This Canteen Voucher System using RFID Technology was created in order to have an organized management system in terms of payments and generation of real-time reports that will greatly help the canteen staffs and the employees of the Kabankalan Catholic College.
System Specific Objectives
To accomplish this objective, the following actions are included:
- To provide a quality and time sufficient paying method for the employees.
- To provide a reliable and easy to manage records of per transactions.
- To record all of the transactions done and to generate real-time income and inventory reports.
Canteen Voucher System using RFID Technology Features
Kabankalan Catholic College Voucher System using RFID Technology will feature the following:
- Computerized Admin / User / Account Management
- Easy payment method for the credit and debit
- Reloadable card which can be reloadable through salary debit facility
- Generating well-organized monthly income reports
You can also try this source code in attendance monitoring system using RFID.
If you have any questions or suggestion or you need the full documentation, Please contact the following person below:
Pearl Gallanero 09091809425 [email protected]
Jade Montebon 09069708355
Ringo Mabasa 09464479593/[email protected]
Download the full Source code here.
Related Article you may like:
- Internet Laboratory Management System
- Cafe Reservation System Source Code
- Point of Sale and Inventory System
If you have any questions or suggestions about this management system project or Canteen Voucher System Using RFID Technology in VB.Net, just send your inquiry using our contact page or simply leave a comment below.