Good Day ItsourceCoders! Today I will be sharing a Point of Sale and Inventory System Using Visual Basic 2008 with MySQL Database for the back end.
Here are the available features included in this system.
- Barcode support
- Inventory system
- Point of Sales
- Stock Master (Stock in and Stock Out of Items)
- Item Category master
- Different types of Reports (Daily Sales, Monthly Sales, and Remaining Sales, etc… )
- Product inventory according to unit of measures
- In order to appreciate the project run the source code.
Note: To successfully run the project, you need to create a MySQL Database.
Steps on how to set up the Point of Sales and Inventory System
- Open http://localhost/phpmyadmin in your browser
- Create a new Database and name it as “posdb”
- and Import the “posdb” database that can be downloaded in Step 4.
- Download the database here.o—>posdb (1)
- Download the installer here. o—>Point of Sale Installer
- Run the Installer
Another Note: You need crystal reports 8.5 to run the source code. If you don’t have crystal reports you can still open the source code but unable to run the reports.
The related article you may like: