Free Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) Using PHP MySQLi Source Code
This is a changed version of the Free Online Public Access Catalog Source code (OPAC). The code is completely different from the previous one. I created this as a result of I found tons of downside within the previous version.
I am using Twitter Bootstrap and MySQLi Database in this version.
To successfully run the source code, follow the instructions below:
Online Public Access Catalog
- Download the source code here.updatedopac
- Extract the file and put it inside the root folder
- Download also the database here.librarydb
- After you download the database, Open PHPMyAdmin in your browser
- Create a database and name it as “librarydb”
- Import the downloaded database file
- Finally, run the program
If you want later on to upgrade this application or you think that this you wanted to put a registration page, you can follow the link here.
If you have any suggestions or questions regard the Free Online Public Access Catalog Source code, please feel to contact me at our contact page or you can add me on facebook.
A related article you may like:
If you have any problem in designing a database, I have listed here the list of Database Design with Complete documents.
For More Database Design Examples
- ER Diagram for Sales and Inventory System Database Design
- Ordering System Database Design with ERD
- ER Diagram for Water Refilling Station System Database Design
- Database Design for High School Enrollment System