Student Grading System In C# With Source Code
The Student Grading System in C# with Source Code is developed using C# language, this is a basic grading system that produces and stores new student data and their semester and school year grades.
A Grading System compute student grades and decide whether they have failed or passed. This display student records and their particular grades in datagridview. A navigation panel allows the user to access the student records
A Student Grading System in C# user must enter the student details such as: student ID, name, attendance score, project score, written quiz score, preliminary examination score and practical quiz score to measure the student report to show Prelim Grade, Remarks and can also save, alter, list, delete grade reports after computing user. This device is easy for users to operate and understand.
These are the following features of the system
- Compute Grades
- Add Student Grades
- Update Student Grades
- Delete Student Grades
- Load Students
To run this project make sure that you have Visual Studio IDE installed in your PC(for Windows) to run this project. Student Grading System in C#.net free download with source code.
Student Grading System In C# With Source Code Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Student Grading System In C# With Source Code
- Step 1: Download
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Open Project
Third, Open a Visual Studio and open project folder StudentGradingSystem then open the “gradsys.sln“.
- Step 4: Start Project
Fourth, Start the project.
Downloadable Source Code
This Student Grading System in C#.net is only a project made for school requirement purposes only. You can download this source code and modify it to suit your client requirements, since this is a student project it means you cannot really expect 100% functionality from this.
- Simple Calculator Source Code in C#
- How to Connect MySQL Database to C#.net
- How to Populate Datagridview With MySQL Database using C#
- Multi-Columns AutoComplete in a TextBox Using C# and SQL Server
- How to Retrieve and Update the Data Using C# and MySQL Database
- Saving and Retrieving Data in the Database Using C# and MySQL Database
- Payroll Management System Project in C# with Source Code
- Inventory Management System in C# Source Code
- Cafe Billing System in C# with Source Code
- Student Grading System VB.net Full Source Code
- School Library Management System in C# with Source Code
Other Articles you might read also:
- Library Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Online Library Management System in PHP Source Code
- ICHS Library Management System
- College Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Search Filter In Django With Source Code
- Best Python Course Online | Python Course Free 2021
- CRANE Thesis Documentation Chapter 1
- CRANE Thesis Documentation Chapter 2 – Related Literature
- Cafe Reservation System Source Code Using PHP
- Hotel Reservation System SourceCode in PHP
- Online Frozen Foods Ordering System Source Code
- Online Hotel Management System Source Code
- To Do List Project in Python with Source Code | Video | 2020
- Currency Converter In Python With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Student Grading System in C# with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.
2 thoughts on “Student Grading System In C# With Source Code”
can you give us step on how to connect the application to our own local database, so that we can save and update records
Where is the database file I can’t see where it’s connected from