Cannot Import Name Markup From jinja2 error happens because some of Jinja’s internal modules were changed in a recent release. In one line, if you want to fix this error, you should use a lower version of the Jinja module.
Then, your existing code will work without any problems. On the other hand, we can fix this error by keeping the most recent version, but we have to import it in a different way.
Jinja is a Python template engine that is used to build XML, HTML, and other markup formats that are sent to the user as an HTTP response.
Jinja is also often called “Jinja2,” which stands for the most recent version. importerror: cannot import name escape from jinja2. There are many reasons for this error and many ways to fix it.
When Do You Get The Error “ImportError: cannot import name ‘Markup’ from ‘jinja2′”?
If you use Jinja2 with Flask, you might see the following warning message:
ImportError: cannot import name 'Markup' from 'jinja2'
How To Solve ImportError: Cannot Import Name ‘escape’ From ‘jinja2’?
- To Fix ImportError: cannot import name ‘Markup’ from ‘jinja2’ error To work, you need to use Flask==2.0.3 and Jinja2==3.1.1. So just use this command: pip install Flask==2.0.3 and pip install Jinja2==3.1.1.
- To Fix ImportError: cannot import name ‘Markup’ from ‘jinja2’ Error You need to import Markup just like this: from jinja2.utils import markupsafe markupsafe. Markup() Markup(“).
Solution 1: Import Markup
You need to import markup like the following command below.
from jinja2.utils import markupsafe markupsafe.Markup() Markup('')
Solution 2: Install Following Version
To work well, you need to install Flask==2.0.3 and Jinja2==3.1.1. So, just use this command.
pip install Flask==2.0.3
pip install Jinja2==3.1.1
In this tutorial we have successfully discussed on how to fix this ImportError, with this tutorial we know that you can fix your error, I hope you can learn a lot for this tutorial.
By the way if you encounter an error about importing libraries, I have here the list of articles made to solve your problem on how to fix error in libraries.
- ModuleNotFoundError: No Module Named Pycocotools
- ERROR: Error:0308010c:Digital Envelope Routines::Unsupported
- Only Size-1 Arrays Can Be Converted To Python Scalars
- AttributeError: Module TensorFlow Has No Attribute Contrib
- ‘Smote’ Object Has No Attribute ‘fit_sample
- NameError: Name plot_cases_simple Is Not Defined
- AttributeError: HTMLParser Object Has No Attribute Unescape
However, If you have any questions or suggestions about this tutorial ImportError: Cannot Import Name Markup From jinja2, Please feel to comment below, Thank You and God Bless!