Cordora Trading and Services System Conclusion
This Cordora Trading and Services System Conclusion main objective of this project is to provide a summary, conclusions and recommendations record keeping for all the transaction of the company through database and computerize system. The proponents conducted a survey to measure the usefulness and acceptability of the Cordora Trading and Services Management System. Then the collected result of the survey will be evaluated through the data given by the responders.
The statements below are the findings about the developed system.
- The result from the Experts’ evaluation to the Cordora Trading and Services Management System which is based on the criteria from the (PSSUQ) Post- Study System Usability Questionnaire was 2.6 and it was verbally interpreted that the Systems functionality is useful.
- The result from the End-users’ evaluation to the Cordora Trading and Services Management System which is based on the criteria from the (PSSUQ) Post- Study System Usability Questionnaire was 1.65 and it was verbally interpreted that the Systems functionality is very useful.
To provide more efficient and productive way of reservation of services was the main goal of this study.
According to the data gathered from the survey, the evaluators were satisfied about the functionality and efficiency of the system in terms of its usefulness and its goal of improving the manual reservation of services in the company.
To design and develop the system with Algorithm to generates the commission of employee’s automatically, storage for the customer information for securing the important data for essential purposes and save up important records of every transaction.
Based on the results gathered in the evaluation, the features of the system were all useful in the company of Cordora Trading and Services.
To evaluate the usability of the system according to the System’s Usefulness, Information quality and Interface quality.
The result of the evaluation using the PPSUQ specified criteria was the basis to concluded the functionality of the system. According to the responders’/users’ ratings to the system, the system was helpful in terms of managing process of the company, though some of them were not really into technology but they were satisfied of the systems’ function.
Based on the information given, the things that the responders would like to add were that it could be also useful in other companies.
- Cordora Trading and Services System Document – Chapter 1
- Cordora Trading and Services Project – Chapter 2
- Cordora Trading and Services System Document – Chapter 3
- Cordora Trading and Services System Analysis
- Boarding House Finder Thesis Documentation Chapter 5
- CHMSC Binalbagan IT Freshmen Admission System Document Chapter V
- Attendance Monitoring System Thesis Documentation |Chapter 5
- Sales and Inventory System Documentation Chapter 5
- CRANE Thesis Documentation Chapter 5
If you have any questions or suggestions about Cordora Trading and Services System Conclusion, please let me know by dropping your comment below.