Online Bookshop Management System in Laravel with Source Code
This project uses the Laravel Online Bookshop Management System Project and is completely functional. Second-year IT students will need all of the functionality in the Laravel project below for their college assignments. It includes a number of features to assist users in managing and maintaining their accounts. This system, like the web app, has a well-defined idea that has been well-implemented and can be utilized in real-life situations. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the Download button to get a free Online Bookshop Management System project in PHP-Laravel MySQL with source code files.
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name :||Online Bookshop Management System Project in Laravel|
|Project Platform :||PHP Framework|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
About Online Bookshop Management System Project in Laravel
Features Available Online Bookshop Management System Project in Laravel
- The books may be searched by title and author name.
- Users may buy books by filtering them by genre and author.
- After logging in, users may leave book ratings and check their orders and reviews in the user panel.
- Admin is in charge of all application actions.
- Admin has the ability to add and remove users, authors, categories, and books.
- The user orders might be accepted or rejected by the administrator.
- The book reviews, for example, are under the authority of the administrator.
- Several secure login and registration options For admins and users, utilize a middleware route group.
- Secure payment system with Stripe using database seeder
- Resize the photos you’ve uploaded.
Screenshots Features Online Bookshop Management System in Laravel Framework
Development Online Bookshop Management System using Laravel
- Laravel \sBootstrap-4 \sSB-Admin-2
- Stripe payment through MySql
- ShoppingCart in Laravel
Online Bookshop Management System Project in Laravel Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Online Bookshop Management System Project in Laravel
- Step 1: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
First, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 3: Composer Update
Then, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer update” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 4: php artisan key:generate
After that, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 5: Create Database
After that, To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 6: php artisan migrate
Lastly, you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 7: php artisan db:seed
Then, type “php artisan db:seed“, The db:seed command runs the DatabaseSeeder class by default, although it can be overridden to call alternative seed classes. You can, however, use the —class option to execute a single seeder class separately: php artisan db:seed –class=UserTableSeeder.
- Step 8: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 9: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
Finally, In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
Download Source Code below
The Online Book Shop System is a basic project that functions similarly to a shopping cart or ecommerce site, but solely for book purchases. This project uses the Django framework to allow users to search for and buy books online by category, author, and subject. Other fascinating features of this project include a data table and others.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Bookshop Management System Project In C With Source Code
- Bookshop Management System in VB.Net With MS Access Database
If you have any questions or suggestions about Online Bookshop Management System in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.