This project Bookshop Management System Project in VB.Net With MS Access Database explains about how Book Shops works with the computer application when any costumers buy books from the store. Book Shop Management system, this system gives information about the books because it can store many books that want to purchased or to sale.
It’s help the user to process fast. This system can provide security to the business owner that want to sell their books. The book Shop Management System was taken care and known of all Books Names, prize, author, Quantity of the books.
Admin no need to know more details about each book, if the user wants any book then admin searches in his system and welcome to know the prize values, the quantity of the book selected and author name.
What is Visual Basic’s purpose?
The third-generation programming language was created to aid developers in the creation of Windows applications. It has a programming environment that allows programmers to write code in.exe or executable files. They can also utilize it to create in-house front-end solutions for interacting with huge databases. Because the language allows for continuing changes, you can keep coding and revising your work as needed.
However, there are some limits to the Microsoft Visual Basic download. If you want to make applications that take a long time to process, this software isn’t for you. That implies you won’t be able to use VB to create games or large apps because the system’s graphic interface requires a lot of memory and space. Furthermore, the language is limited to Microsoft and does not support other operating systems.
Features of Bookshop Management System:
- It computes the quantity of the books that purchased or order by the costumer.
- Its give information of the books purchased like author’s name.
- It automatically computes the bills of the costumer.
- It can select books.
- Its help to fasten their works.
- It can store many books’ want sale.
- Gives security to the owner
System’s Process for Bookshop Management System in VB.Net With MS Access Database
- First, log in the login form.
- You see list books, it can store data or books information.
- Second, click the cashiering to select books.
- After selecting books, click list books to choose the books.
- Then, fill up the customer name, and click ok.
- Next, you click the history button to view the customer details.
- Finally, you make sure that you have to log out.
- You can click exit button to exit the program.
If you have any questions or suggestion about Bookshop Management System, please feel free to contact me at our contact page.