The Purpose of this Zenventory Gadgets Inventory System using MySql in VB.NET is to be used by Gadgets Companies specializing in selling gadget products to customers.
Every aspect of an inventory record saved in a database may be quickly retrieved. Aside from the capabilities listed above, the Navigation Bar contains additional features that can be accessed. View stock – branch, customer, quantity on stock details, view store – supplier, customer details, change the password, and get comprehensive reports are only a few of the features.
Supplier name, item name, and date are the three sorts of search categories. Symbol numbers are used to organize all of the item data with suppliers in ascending order. Individual and Group are the two search categories available to users. A student’s record can be erased from the database if he or she drops out or departs the school. The Institution Information tab contains details about the school as well as contact information.
Because it is not time-consuming, the Inventory Management System project aids in the management of items/goods in a short period of time. The users will find this project to be simple to use and understand.
You must have Visual Studio IDE installed on your computer to run this project. The source code for the Inventory Management System in VB.NET is available for free download. Take a peek at the image slider below for a demonstration of the project.
The main features are:
- Supplier – Add,Delete,Update
- Product – Add,Delete,Update
- Stock In – adds quantity to the product
- Stock Out – sales out quantity
- Reports – sales report, and all summary reports
- Database Manipulation. – Create Database and Tables.
NAME: CHRISTIAN PECSON
[email protected]: CHRISTIAN PECSON
Download Source Code here: Zenventory Gadgets Inventory System using MySql in VB.NET
Other articles you might like:
- Complete POS and Inventory System using VB.Net
- Pablo Auto and Motorcycle Parts Sales And Inventory System
- Medical Store Management System using Java in Netbeans
- Computer Hardware Inventory System using MYSQL in VB.Net
If you have any questions or suggestions about Zenventory Gadgets Inventory System using MySql in VB.NET, please feel free to leave a comment below.