The Fish Farm Management System in Django features are manage dam, department, staff/workers, fish record, sales, credit sales, and harvest timeline. A Fish Farm Management System, Keeps track of all the workers information and data.
Moving on, We’ve created all of the dam, departments, fish record, sales, and credit sales crud (create, read, update, and delete) operations. This is a role-based module in which the admin can perform any operation on the data.
Anyway, Read or visit the other interesting language use in farming system.
To start creating a Fish Farm Management System Python Django, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE Installed in your computer.
This Fish Farm Management System in Django Framework, Also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
Project Information and Recommended Tools
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name||Fish Farm Management System in Django|
|Python version (Recommended)||3.8 Version|
|Programming Language Used||Python Django Language|
|IDE Tool (Recommended)||Sublime, Visual Studio, PyCharm|
What is fish farming management?
In order to operate your farm effectively, you must constantly inspect your fish ponds, keep accurate records, and plan ahead for farm operations.
What is the major problem in fish farming?
Therefore, a significant issue in fish farming is the scarcity of high-quality stock. These fish can now be bred in ponds utilizing hormonal stimulation as a solution to this issue. This has made sure that there is an adequate supply of pure fish stock.
Admin Fish Farm Management System in Django
- Login – By default the admin need to login first to enable to access the system.
- Manage Staff – For the staff, the admin can add, edit, delete staff information.
- Dam Management – For the dam, the admin can add, edit, delete dam information.
- Manage Departments– For the Departments, the admin can add, edit, delete departments information.
- Fish Management – For the fish, the admin can add, edit, and delete fish information.
- Manage Sales– For the sales, the admin can add, edit, and delete sales information.
- Credit Sales Management – For the credit sales, the admin can add, edit, and delete credit sales information.
- Manage Harvest – For the Harvest, the admin can add, edit, and delete Harvest information.
Fish Farm Management System in Django Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the steps on how to create a Fish Farm Management System in Django
- Step 1: Open file.
First , open “pycharm professional” after that click “file” and click “new project“.
- Step 2: Choose Django.
Next, after click “new project“, choose “Django” and click.
- Step 3: Select file location.
Then, select a file location wherever you want.
- Step 4: Create application name.
After that, name your application.
- Step 5: Click create.
Lastly, finish creating project by clicking “create” button.
- Step 6: Start Coding.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our Django Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code Below.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially python, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Python Projects with source code for Beginners. But If you’re going to focus on web development using Django, you can download here from our list of Best Django Projects with source code based on real-world projects.
How To Run The Fish Farm Management System Project?
- Step 1: Extract/unzip the file
- Step 2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd and type the following commands to install Django Framework and run the webserver:
- python manage.py migrate
- python manage.py createsuperuser
- python manage.py runserver
- Step 3: Finally, open the browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/
In summary, this 2022 Fish Farm Management System Django with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn python programming language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
If you have any questions or suggestions about Fish Farm Management System Project in Django with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.