Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
In this Library Management System in C++ and MySQL tutorial, we’ll learn how to code the Library Management System Project in C++ in a simple and straightforward manner. The Library Management System can be coded in a variety of programming languages; however, due to student demand, we will use C++ in this project.
This is a C++ Library Management System with a login feature and simple Add, Delete, Issue, Deposit features (CRUD). The data is queried using Database and MYSQL. This is a C++ Library Management System with a login feature and basic CRUD database functionality built in MYSQL.
What is Library Management System?
The Library Management System, as the name implies, is a piece of software that manages all of the library’s data. Instead of writing data in a notebook, it makes librarian work more easier. Previously, librarians kept track of book data in notebooks, along with the names of students who borrowed the book.
As a result, keeping track of each and every book was extremely tough. If a librarian wants to look for a specific book, that task takes a long time. So programming languages were created to make this work easier, and C++ is one among them.
Project Execution: Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
You’ll find an executable.exe file in the zip file that allows you to run the complete project manually. Now we’ll have a look at how the entire application works, complete with explanations.
Features of Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
- Students and the librarian each have their own logins, with the librarian’s password safeguarded.
- The librarian can add, update, delete, and create books in this project, as well as assign books to pupils.
- Students can also get a list of all the books that are available in the library database.
- The librarian has complete control over adding books, issuing books, and modifying books.
- To keep the data of books in a project, this project employs file handling.
- The project’s major characteristics include reissuing and returning books.
- The student can also check to see if the book has previously been borrowed by another student.
Project and Details: Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database|
|Project Platform :||C/C++|
|Programming Language Used:||C++ Programming Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Codeblocks|
|Project Type :||Desktop Application|
|Upload Date||March 15, 2022|
Database and Table Name: Library Management System in C++ and MySQL Database
- Table Name: user, book
- Database: librarydb
- Sever and Library Usage: XAMPP Server, MySql Headers, MySql Libs
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To run this Library Management System Project in C++ make sure that you have a Code Blocks, DEV C++ or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL
- Step 1: Download the Source Code
First, Download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract File
Then, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Open Code Blocks
Next, After extracting the zip file, open your “Code Blocks IDE”.
- Step 4: Open Project File.
After that, open file tab and Open File after that open folder “LibraryManagementSystem-C++” click the “LibraryManagementSystem-C++“.
- Step 5: Run Project
Lastly, Click build tab and select build & run or you can use the shortcut key f10.
- Step 6: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
Downloadable Source Code
We’ve constructed and run the Library Management System Project in C++ this way. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll clear up any misunderstandings as quickly as possible.
Thank you, and Happy CODING!
- Library Management System Project in Ruby on Rails with Source Code
- Library Management System In ASP NET With Source Code
- School Library Management System in C# with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Library Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database, please feel free to leave a comment below.