This Tutorial is all about How to Get Screen Resolution in VB.Net. In this tutorial you will be able to learn Get Screen Resolution in VB.Net. So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- After that, design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a Button and 2 textbox.
- Add this Code to the Button.
- Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
- TextBox1.Text = Screen.PrimaryScreen.WorkingArea.Width
- TextBox2.Text = Screen.PrimaryScreen.WorkingArea.Height
- End Sub
- Finally, Click F5 to run
If you have any comments or suggestions about on How to Get Screen Resolution in VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download How to Get Screen Resolution in VB.Net Here
Other Articles Readers might read:
- Allowing Numbers only in Textbox Using VB.Net
- Removing Numbers in Textbox using VB.Net
- How to Convert Currency String to Double in VB.Net
- How to Change Web Browser Home Page in VB.Net