Employee Management System (ER) Entity Relationship Diagram
Hi there Itsourcecoders! Today I will give you ideas about the Employee Management System Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for 2021. This simple database will also give you deep understanding about Employee management system database project with ER Diagrams tables. This will teach you in managing Employee database as well as the relationships of tables in Employee management system project database design. By the end of the discussion you will find the Employee Management system ER diagram PDF and PPT files that will be helpful for your studies in DBMS.
This Entity Relationship Diagram for the Employee Management System project with a table will also give you the idea of how to make a database design for a Employee management system with ERD, tables, and schema.
What are included in this ER Diagram for Employee Management System Database projects 2021?
- Employee management system Description with Features
- Employee management system database tables
- Simple diagram for Employee management system
- ER Diagram for Employee Management System
Employee Management System ER Diagram Description
This Employee management system database design was made based on managing employees’ information requirements. The system can encode and access employees’ information. The admin can have access to the employees’ status and information in terms of working performances and salaries. They can handle the data needed in managing employees as well as the ranges of labors they and the kob departments.
The features included in the system ER diagram were the security and monitoring of the employees’ job and range of service records, job information and status. These features were also listed and recorded in reports that served as the history of transactions done in the system.
ER Diagram For Employee Management System With Tables and Features
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the simple database design for Employee management system with ER Diagram that includes Tables, PPT, PDF, etc.
- Employee Management
This feature plays a big role for the system because this gathers the important information of the employees. These information were used to track their job performance and other important matters regarding the system. The system will also check the attendance of the employees.
- Manage Salaries and Bonuses
The salary and bonuses management will be done by the admin to track the wages and expenses of the establishment. This process will help them in updating the status of the payroll in terms of giving the salaries and other matters regarding their employees.
- Manage Job Departments and Status
Its feature will manage and monitor the job status of every employee and then will calculate their salaries for the range of their labor or per month. This will also record all the expense of the establishment and then save it to database for future or inventory purposes.
- Manage and Monitor Transaction Records
This is the process where the admin should keep track to every transaction made by their employees with the product or services offered to their customers. The system will also monitor their attendance and Leave to determine the range of their work and to calculate the exact salary for them.
Employee Management System Entity Relationship Diagram Tables
These tables below provide the complete database tables details such as Field Name, student management system project, data types, character lengths.
Table Name: Employee
|emp_ID (PK)||Employee ID||Int||11|
|fname||Employee First Name||Varchar||255|
|lname||Employee Last Name||Varchar||255|
Table Name: Users
|admin_ID (PK)||Admin ID||Int||11|
|fname||Instructor First Name||Varchar||255|
|lname||Instructor Last Name||Varchar||255|
Table Name: Job Department
|job_ID (PK)||Job ID||Int||11|
Table Name: Salary or Bonus
|salary_ID (PK)||Salary ID||Int||11|
|job_ID (FK)||Job ID||Int||11|
Table Name: Qualification
|qual_ID (PK)||Qualification ID||Int||11|
|emp_ID (FK)||Employee ID||Int||11|
|position||Position of Application||Varchar||30|
Table Name: Payroll
|payroll_ID (PK)||Payroll ID||Int||11|
|emp_ID (FK)||Employee ID||Int||11|
|job_ID (FK)||Job ID||Int||11|
|salary_ID (FK)||Salary ID||Int||11|
|leave_ID (FK)||Leave ID||Int||11|
|date||Date of Payroll Report||Date|
|total amount||Total Amount||Int||11|
Entity Relationship Diagram for Employee Management System
ER Diagram of Employee Management System shows the system entity relationships in each entity and their supposed functions in each relationship.
Sample ER Diagram for Employee Management System Project
Based on the image above, the Entity Relationship diagram for this System is the entity of the employee management system database, which is presented by tables.
The tables are made to meet the required specification of the system and provide much more specific details of each entity within the system.
You can now have the PPT and PDF file of the Employee Management System ER Diagram for you to have your own copy and basis for your future studies in DBMS.
So that completes our discussion about ER Diagram project fellas, and I hope that this article about ER Diagram For Employee Management System Database Design 2021 will help you a lot.
Now let me ask you something. What have you learned through the discussion?
May this article help you with your projects in the future!
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for Employee Management System just leave us your comments below.
Keep us updated and Good day!
- Best ER Diagram In DBMS With Examples 2020
- ER Diagram for Hospital Management System | 
- Hotel Management System ER Diagram |Best Database Design 2021
- ER Diagram For Library Management System Database Design 2021
- Barangay Information System ER Diagram
- Student Registration System ER Diagram
- Bus Reservation System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Enrollment System ERD | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Online Ordering System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- School Management System ER Diagram
- Payroll Management System ER Diagram | Itsourcecode.com 2021
- Loan Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Online Shopping System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Blood Bank Management System ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram
- Bank Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- College Library Management System ER Diagram
- ER Diagram For Student Management System Database Design 2021
- Online Ticket Booking System ER Diagram
- Pharmacy Management System ER Diagram
- Railway Management System ER Diagram
- College Management System ER Diagram
- Car Rental System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Attendance Management System (ERD) Entity Relationship Diagram
- Laundry Management System Database Design | ERD|TABLES
- Employee Attendance Management System ER Diagram
- Airline Reservation System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- ER Diagram of Gym Management System | Entity Relationship Diagram
- ATM Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- E-commerce Website ER Diagram (ERD) | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Employee Attendance Management System ER Diagram | ERD
Recommended Articles From the Author
- Employee Record Management System in C with Source Code
- Employee Management System in VueJS
- Employee Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Employee Management System Project In Java With Source Code
- Employee Management System In C With Source Code
- Employee Management System Project in PHP With Source Code
- Employee Payment Management System Project in Python
- Employee Evaluation System HR System Free Source Code
- Employee Performance and Evaluation Management System using PHP
- Employee Management System Source Code using VB.Net
- 104 – Payroll System Managing Employee Information
- Employee’s Information Management System