Payroll Management System (ER) Entity Relationship Diagram in DBMS
Hi there Itsourcecoders! Today I will give you ideas about the Payroll Management System Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for 2021. This simple database will also give you deep understanding about Payroll management system database project with ER Diagrams tables. This will teach you in managing Payroll database project as well as the relationships of tables in Payroll management system project database design. By the end of the discussion you will find the Payroll Management system project ER diagram PDF and PPT files that will be helpful for your studies in database tables DBMS.
This Entity Relationship Diagram for the Payroll Management System project with a table will also give you the idea of how to make a database design for a Payroll management system with ERD, tables, and schema.
What are included in this ER Diagram for Payroll Management System Database projects 2021?
- Payroll management system Description with Features
- Payroll management system database tables and PDF
- Simple diagram for Payroll management system
- ER Diagram for Payroll Management System
Payroll Management System ER Diagram Description
This Payroll management system database design was made based on managing payroll requirements. The system can encode employees’ information. Payroll admin can have access to the employees’ status and information in terms of working performances and salaries. They can handle the data needed in managing payrolls as well as the ranges of labors made by the employees.
The features included in the system ER diagram were the security and monitoring of the employees’ work and leave records, job information and status. These features were also listed and recorded in reports that served as the history of transactions done in the system.
ER Diagram For Payroll Management System With Tables and Features
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the simple database design and tables for Payroll management system project with ER Diagram that includes Tables, PPT, PDF, etc.
- Payroll Management
Payroll Management is the main feature of this system wherein ER diagram contains the basic details needed for creating payrolls. These basic information was composed of employee job info and status. This will also monitor or check about the leave and bonuses that the employee deserve aside form the salary.
- Employee Management
This feature plays a big role for the system because this gathers the important information of the employees. These information were used to track their job performance and other important matters regarding the system.
- Manage Salaries and Bonuses
The salary and bonuses management will be done by the admin to track the wages and expenses of the establishment. This process will help them in updating the status of the payroll in terms of giving the salaries and other matters regarding their employees.
- Manage Job Status and Calculate Expense
Its feature will manage and monitor the job status of every employee and then will calculate their salaries for the range of their labor or per month. This will also record all the expense of the establishment and then save it to database for future or inventory purposes.
Payroll Management System Entity Relationship Diagram Tables
These tables below provide the complete database tables details such as Field Name, Descriptions, data types, character lengths.
Table Name: Employee
|emp_ID (PK)||Employee ID||Int||11|
|fname||Employee First Name||Varchar||255|
|lname||Employee Last Name||Varchar||255|
Table Name: Users
|admin_ID (PK)||Admin ID||Int||11|
|fname||Instructor First Name||Varchar||255|
|lname||Instructor Last Name||Varchar||255|
Table Name: Job Department
|job_ID (PK)||Job ID||Int||11|
Table Name: Salary or Bonus
|salary_ID (PK)||Salary ID||Int||11|
|job_ID (FK)||Job ID||Int||11|
Table Name: Leave
|leave_ID (PK)||Leave ID||Int||11|
|emp_ID (FK)||Employee ID||Int||11|
|reason||Reason for Leave||Text|
Table Name: Payroll
|payroll_ID (PK)||Payroll ID||Int||11|
|emp_ID (FK)||Employee ID||Int||11|
|job_ID (FK)||Job ID||Int||11|
|salary_ID (FK)||Salary ID||Int||11|
|leave_ID (FK)||Leave ID||Int||11|
|date||Date of Payroll Report||Date|
|total amount||Total Amount||Int||11|
Entity Relationship Diagram for Payroll Management System
ER Diagram of Payroll Management System shows the system entity relationships in each entity and their supposed functions in each relationship.
Sample ER Diagram for Payroll Management System Project
Based on the image above, the Entity Relationship diagram for this System is the entity of the Payroll management system database, which is presented by tables.
The tables are made to meet the required specification of the system and provide much more specific details of each entity within the system.
You can now have the PPT and PDF file of the Payroll Management System database Project of ER Diagram for you to have your own copy and basis for your future studies in DBMS.
So that completes our discussion about ER Diagram project fellas, and I hope that this article about ER Diagram For Payroll Management System Database tables Design 2021 will help you a lot.
Now let me ask you something. What have you learned through the discussion?
May this article help you with your projects in the future!
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for Payroll Management System just leave us your comments below.
Keep us updated and Good day!
- Best ER Diagram In DBMS With Examples 2020
- ER Diagram for Hospital Management System | 
- Hotel Management System ER Diagram |Best Database Design 2021
- ER Diagram For Library Management System Database Design 2021
- Barangay Information System ER Diagram
- Student Registration System ER Diagram
- Bus Reservation System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Enrollment System ERD | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Online Ordering System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- School Management System ER Diagram
- Loan Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Online Shopping System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Blood Bank Management System ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram
- Bank Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- College Library Management System ER Diagram
- ER Diagram For Student Management System Database Design 2021
- Online Ticket Booking System ER Diagram
- Pharmacy Management System ER Diagram
- Railway Management System ER Diagram
- College Management System ER Diagram
- Car Rental System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Attendance Management System (ERD) Entity Relationship Diagram
- Laundry Management System Database Design | ERD|TABLES
- Employee Attendance Management System ER Diagram
- Employee Management System ER Diagram
- Airline Reservation System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- ER Diagram of Gym Management System | Entity Relationship Diagram
- ATM Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- E-commerce Website ER Diagram (ERD) | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Employee Attendance Management System ER Diagram | ERD
Recommended Articles From the Author
- Payroll Management System Project In Python With Source Code
- Payroll Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- 112 – Managing SSS Contribution Logic for Payroll System
- Payroll Management System Project In PHP With Source Code
- Payroll Management System Project in C# with Source Code
- 111 – Managing SSS Contribution for Payroll System: Table of Contribution and Graphical User Interface
- Payroll Management System Project in Java Netbeans Source Cod 2021
- Payroll Management System Project in Java Netbeans Source Code
- 110 – Delete Statement Using Visual Basic Application for Managing Payroll System Module
- Payroll Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Payroll System in VB.Net Projects with Source Code