Flappy Bird Game using Visual Basic 2013
The Flappy Bird Game is a new mini-game made with Visual Basic 2013 as a final project in computer programming. This system is a good time game to interrupt your boredom time. In Flappy Bird Game you can use the space bar in the keyboard for you to avoid the red obstacle.
Developers of these projects are:
If you are looking for more VB.NET Projects with source code you click it here List of VB.Net Projects with Source Code Free Download.
But if you are new to VB.net Programming but don’t know where to start, don’t worry I have prepared here a list of vb.net tutorials with practical source code.
Start Your lesson here:
- VB.NET Tutorial for Beginners with Examples
- How to Connect MySQL To Visual Studio 2019
- How to Connect Access Database in VB.Net
- Learn How to Master VB.Net with MySQL Database Tutorial in 30
- VB.Net Data Types and variable Declaration with DIM
- Difference Between Conditional and Logical Operators in VB.NET
- Difference Between Modules and Class In VB.NET With Examples
Recommended article from the author:
- Paint System
- Mini Quiz System
- Sports Event Management System Project with SMS Notification Using VB.Net
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Project in Visual Baisc 2013, please feel free to leave a comment below.