This learning management system Django created based on python, Django, and SQLITE3 Database. The Online Learning System is also useful in today’s world, where some classes are taught through modular distance learning and a user’s learning history and study/experience notes.
Checkout the other related articles below.
- Laravel Learning Management System Project with Source Code
- Learning Management System Project in ASP.net With Source Code
- Learning Management System Deployment Diagram | UML
- Learning Management System Project In PHP With Source Code 2020
- Course Management System Project in Java With Source Code
- Bookshop Management System in VB.Net With MS Access Database
About Project Details
This Learning Management System using Django is an easy project for beginners to learn how to build a web-based python Django project. We will provide you with the complete source code and database for the python project so that you can easily install it on your machine and learn how to program in Python Django.
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name||Learning Management System Project in Django|
|Python version (Recommended)||3.8 Version|
|Programming Language Used||Python Django Language|
|IDE Tool (Recommended)||Sublime, Visual Studio, PyCharm|
|Project Type||Web Application|
To start creating a Learning Management System in Python Django, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE Installed in your computer.
- Dashboard – For the admin dashboard, you will be able to all the basic access in the whole system. Such as summary of products, orders, and the categories.
- Manage Entries– The admin has access to the entries information. He can add, update and delete the entries.
- Manage Topics– The page where the admin can add, edit and delete topics information.
- Manage User– The admin can manage the user’s account. Admin can add, update and Block user in the system.
- Login and Logout – By default one of the security features of this system is the secure login and logout system.
- Login Page – User enter their website credentials on this page to gain access in order to log in.
- Register Page– The page where new user created their login credentials for the website.
- Home Page– When customer visit the website, this is the system’s default page.
- Add Topic – The page on which the topics specific information is shown, as well as the page on which the user can add a topic.
- Add Entries – The user can add their own entries for their topic.
Learning Management System Project in Django Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to create a Django Learning Management System with Source Code.
- Step 1: Open file.
First , open “pycharm professional” after that click “file” and click “new project“.
- Step 2: Choose Django.
Next, after click “new project“, choose “Django” and click.
- Step 3: Select file location.
Then, select a file location wherever you want.
- Step 4: Create application name.
After that, name your application.
- Step 5: Click create.
Lastly, finish creating project by clicking “create” button.
- Step 6: Start Coding.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our Django Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code Below.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially python, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Python Projects with source code for Beginners. But If you’re going to focus on web development using Django, you can download here from our list of Best Django Projects with source code based on real-world projects.
How To Run The Learning Management System Project in Django?
- Step 1: Extract/unzip the file
- Step 2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd and type the following commands to install Django Framework and run the webserver:
- pip install -r requirements.txt
- python manage.py migrate
- python manage.py runserver
- Step 3: Finally, open the browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/
In summary, this 2022 Learning Management System Project in Django with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn python programming language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
If you have any questions or suggestions about Learning Management System Project in Django with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.