This Customer Feedback System in Django created based on python, Django, and SQLITE Database. The Customer Feedback System is a small project for providing feedback on any company’s or system’s performance. There is an admin side and a user side to the project. The administrator can examine and assess other people’s input. Giving feedback has the goal of improving a situation or a person’s/performance organization’s.
A Customer Feedback System, The users are the ones who submit feedback. A user can provide their feedback along with their point of view. Users can contribute without providing their names, email addresses, or phone numbers. This is a fairly easy project that allows any business to evaluate their work, services, and facilities in an easy manner.
This Customer Feedback System in Django is an easy project for beginners to learn how to build a web-based python Django project. We will provide you with the complete source code and database for the python project so that you can easily install it on your machine and learn how to program in Python Django.
To start creating a Customer Feedback System in Python Django, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE Installed in your computer.
This Customer Feedback System in Django Framework, Also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
- Dashboard – For the admin dashboard, you will be able to all the basic access in the whole system. Such as view all feedback and delete feedback.
- Manage Company – For the company, the admin can add, edit, delete company information.
- Manage User – For the user, the admin can add, edit, delete user information.
- View Feedback Result – the admin can view all feedback result
- Login and Logout – By default one of the security features of this system is the secure login and logout system.
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name||Customer Feedback System Project in Django|
|Python version (Recommended)||3.8 Version|
|Programming Language Used||Python Django Language|
|IDE Tool (Recommended)||Sublime, Visual Studio, PyCharm|
|Project Type||Web Application|
Front end Features
- Home Page– When customer visit the website, this is the system’s default page.
- Customer Feedback – A customer can write their feedback with their point of view and submit it. customer’s’ names, and phone are optional, they can submit without writing those things.
Customer Feedback System in Django Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to create a Customer Feedback System Project Django
- Step 1: Open file.
First , open “pycharm professional” after that click “file” and click “new project“.
- Step 2: Choose Django.
Next, after click “new project“, choose “Django” and click.
- Step 3: Select file location.
Then, select a file location wherever you want.
- Step 4: Create application name.
After that, name your application.
- Step 5: Click create.
Lastly, finish creating project by clicking “create” button.
- Step 6: Start Coding.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our Django Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code Below.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially python, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Python Projects with source code for Beginners. But If you’re going to focus on web development using Django, you can download here from our list of Best Django Projects with source code based on real-world projects.
How To Run The Customer Feedback System Project in Django?
- Step 1: Extract/unzip the file
- Step 2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd and type the following commands to install Django Framework and run the webserver:
- python manage.py migrate
- python manage.py runserver
- Step 3: Finally, open the browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/
In summary, this Customer Feedback System Project in Django with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn python programming language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
If you have any questions or suggestions about Customer Feedback System in Django with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.