A Django Leave Management System function, Student can send a leave requests application to any teacher. And Teacher can send leave application to any admin. Admin receives applications send by any teacher and can respond to them.
They can ‘Accept’ or ‘Reject’ the application. And also Teacher receives applications send by any student and can respond to them. They can ‘Accept’ or ‘Reject’ the application.
Read/visit also the other programming language used in leave management system.
- Leave Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Leave Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Leave Management System Project in Node JS with Source Code
- Leave Management System In C# With Source Code
- Leave Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Leave Management System Project in Python with Source Code
This Leave Management System also includes a downloadable Project with Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click to start downloading.
To start creating a Leave Management System in python Django with source code, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE or any platform of django and its requirements Installed in your computer.
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name||Leave Management System Project Django|
|Python version (Recommended)||3.8 Version|
|Programming Language Used||Python Django Language|
|IDE Tool (Recommended)||Sublime, Visual Studio, PyCharm|
|Project Type||Web Application|