Leave Management System In C# With Source Code
The Leave Management System In C# With Source Code is developed using C# programming language, this leave management system source code in c# is designed to monitor every employee’s behavior in an organization, especially their leave of absence.
By saving time and money, this leave management system project in c#.net would enhance the company’s leave management process. It allows workers to check their leave balances, request leaves, and display their previous leave history, as well as managers to review and approve leave applications.
This leave management system project in asp net c# with source code method is highly valuable to any corporation or company with a large number of employees. This system keeps track of various forms of employees’ leave records.
A leave management system project in c# admin will see how much an employee took a leave during the month by using this method, and this information can be found in the Reports. You can learn more about the device by looking at the features described below.
These are the following features of the system
- List of Employees
- Add New Employee
- Edit Employee Information
- Print All Employee
- Print Remaining Leaves of Employee
- Apply Leave of Absence
- History of Approved Leaves
- Manage Position of Employees
- Manage Departments
Leave Management System In C# With Source Code Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Leave Management System In C# With Source Code
- Step 1: Download
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Open Xampp
Third, open xampp and start the Apache and MySQL.
- Step 4: Open browser
Fourth, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”.
- Step 5: Create database
Fifth, click on databases tab and Create database naming “db_leave”.
- Step 6: Import
Sixth, Click on browse file and select “db_leave.sql” file which is inside the “LeaveSystem” folder and then click “Go“.
- Step 7: Open Visual Studio
Seventh, Open a Visual Studio and open the folder LeaveSystem then click the “LeaveManagementSystem1.1.sln“.
- Step 8: Start Project
Eighth, Start the project.
Run Quick Virus Scan For Safe DownloadRun Quick Scan For Safe Download
Downloadable Source Code
This employee leave management system in C# only a project made for school requirement purposes only. You can download this source code and modify it to suit your client requirements, since this is a student project it means you cannot really expect 100% functionality from this.
- Leave Management System Project Django With Source Code
- Leave Management System Project in Python with Source Code
- Simple Calculator Source Code in C#
- Leave Management System PHP Source Code
- How to Connect MySQL Database to C#.net
- How to Populate Datagridview With MySQL Database using C#
- Multi-Columns AutoComplete in a TextBox Using C# and SQL Server
- How to Retrieve and Update the Data Using C# and MySQL Database
- Saving and Retrieving Data in the Database Using C# and MySQL Database
- Payroll Management System Project in C# with Source Code
- Inventory Management System in C# Source Code
- Cafe Billing System in C# with Source Code
- School Library Management System in C# with Source Code
- Student Grading System in C# with Source Code
Other Articles you might read also:
- Library Management System In C++ With Source Code
- School Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Student Record System in C with Source Code
- Calendar In C Programming With Source Code
- Mini Project for Phonebook in C with Source Code
- Employee Management System In C With Source Code
- Payroll System in VB.Net Projects with Source Code
- Point of Sale and Inventory System Source Code VB.NET
- To Do List Project in Python with Source Code | Video | 2020
- Currency Converter In Python With Source Code
- College Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Search Filter In Django With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about leave management system in c#.net, please feel free to leave a comment below.