Barangay Management System Project In PHP With Source Code
This Barangay Management System Project In PHP , which is a modified version of our web-based barangay system, was designed and implemented in PHP, MySQLi, and Bootstrap. The Barangay Management System project is an online platform where the city administration connects and maintains every barangay in the city or municipality.
Every barangay in the city will profit from the research. It will transform the way the barangay deals with day-to-day transactions, making work easier, using less paper, and allowing transactions to be completed faster and more reliably.
Barangay Resident is a term used to describe a person who lives in a Residents would benefit from this study since they will be able to read a list of barangay activities and apply for clearance and permits online.
Secretary/Staff of the Barangay. This study benefited the Barangay Secretary in preserving records, retrieving information quickly, and ensuring a smooth flow of transactions.
Barangay Management System Features/Modules Account
- Dashboard – A dashboard is a form of graphical user interface that displays an overview of your application’s reports, metrics, and other key facts. The dashboard element of the barangay information system is shown below. It displays the entire number of households in the system, as well as the number of people, total clearances issued by the barangay, total permits issued, and total blotter complaints processed by the barangay.
- Barangay Officials Module – The barangay official module allows users to add, amend, and search for information on barangay officials, such as the position, name of the officer, contact number, address, start term, and end term. The barangay clearance form will include a list of officials.
- Staff Account Module – The staff module, as seen below, allows the administrator to create a new account with limited permissions. In order to create a new account for employees, you’ll need their full name, username, and password.
- Zone Leader Module – In order to create/add another record, the zone leader module requires the zone number, login, and password to be filled in. The login credentials will be used to get access to the zone leader dashboard, where zone leader users will be able to view, review, approve, and disapprove the clearance and permission application.
- Household Module – A household is made up of all the people who live in the same housing unit on a regular basis. The average household size is calculated by dividing the number of people in each household by the number of households (or householders).
- Residents Information Module – This is the module that collects and saves resident information. This form may differ from one barrio to the next (based on our experience). The list of entities in this module can be found in the database tables (tblresident). This form includes a username and password that will be used to connect into their account in order for residents to apply for clearance and permits. It simply implies that a resident can apply for such documents either online through the application or in person at the barangay hall.
- Permit Clearance Module – The image below depicts the module where the administrator can add clearance permit applications. The following information must be encoded: the resident’s name, business name, address, kind of business OR number, and payment amount. The zone leader will analyze the application and decide whether or not to approve the request.
- Blotter Module – The phrase “police blotter” refers to a slang term used in police practice and procedures. On a daily basis, it refers to a book that records arrests and other facts and happenings in a police station. Arrests are recorded in real time in a police blotter.
- Clearance Module – The image below depicts the module where the administrator can add barangay clearance applications. The following data must be encoded: clearance number, resident name, findings, purpose, OR number, and payment amount. The zone leader will analyze the application and decide whether or not to approve the request.
- Activity Module – The encoding procedure includes a timetable of activities in the barrio. This module will serve as a reminder and archive for the barangay’s activities. The record comprises the date of the activity, the name of the activity or program, and the ability to upload a program banner.
- Report and Statistics Module – The system can print several types of statistics records, such as the number of residents per zone. It can also group residents by age, gender, educational achievement, and other factors.
- Audit Logs – A document that records an occurrence in an information (IT) technology system is known as an audit log. Audit log entries often include destination and source addresses, timestamps, and user login information, in addition to detailing what resources were accessed.
Sample Images of the Barangay Management System
To start executing this Barangay Management System Project In PHP , makes sure that you have sublime or any platform of PHP and MySQL installed in your computer.
Barangay Management System Project in PHP steps on how to run the project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Barangay Management System Project In PHP
- Step 1: Download source code.
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy project folder.
Third, copy the project folder and paste it into the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Open xampp.
Fourth, open xampp and start the apache and MySQL.
- Step 5: Open browser.
Fifth, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Step 6: Create database.
Sixth, click on databases tab and Create database naming “db_barangay”.
- Step 7: Import “grading_db.sql”.
Seventh, Click on browse file and select “db_barangay.sql” file which is inside “database” folder and after import click “go“.
- Step 8: Open browser and type folder name.
Eight, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/bmis/”.
- Step 9: Explore manipulating.
Final step , Login from the User’s login side. Just provide the Admin’s login detail, it will redirect you to Admin panel.
Run Quick Virus Scan for secure DownloadRun Quick Scan for safe Download
Download Source Code below
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
- Website CMS in PHP Free Source Code
- Ticket Reservation System in PHP Free Download with QR Code
- E Commerce Project In PHP With Source Code
- Event Tallying with Voting System Using PHP and MySQL Database
If you have any questions or suggestions about Barangay Management System Project In PHP With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.