[Complete] Barangay Management System in Laravel with Source Code
This Barangay Management System Project in Laravel (BMS) was created to facilitate and achieve an efficient way for every level of management within the Barangay, and to provide support through technology by eliminating the time and labor that the beneficiary may consume, and to ensure that the Barangay office tasks are completed to a high standard.
A system that assists a Barangay with its transactions and business procedures The Barangay Management System (BMS) is meant to make tasks within a Barangay easier and faster. established to assist the client in achieving process innovation through information technology
What is Laravel?
Laravel is a web application framework with a syntax that is both expressive and beautiful. To be really meaningful, we believe development must be a fun and creative experience. Laravel aims to make development easier by simplifying processes like authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching that are typical in most online applications.
Admin Features in Barangay Management System in Laravel
- Login Module – This is the module where system administrator will enter their system credentials in order to gain access to the barangay management system data.
- Dashboard Module – The module to which system administrator are automatically forwarded after logging in.
- Resident Information Module – The module to which system administrator can ad, edit, delete and view the resident information system.
- Blotter Records Module – The module to which system administrator can ad, edit, delete and view the blotter records system.
- Settlement Schedule Module – This module is composed of four features such as schedule settlements, unscheduled settlements, schedules today, and settled cases.
- Certificate Issuance Module – This module is composed of three features such as layout, requested certificate, and certificate type.
- Barangay Settings Module – This module is composed of three features such as barangay details, official committee and region/area.
- Account Module – This module is composed of five features such as account setting, create account, manage account, manage resident account and session history.
Front End Features in Barangay Management System in Laravel
- Login Feature– This is the Feature where the user will enter their system credentials in order to gain access to the barangay management system features.
- Registration Feature– This the Feature where the user need to create an account first to login in the system.
- Homepage Feature– The Feature to the user are automatically forwarded after logging in the system and you will be able to see the services, schedule, blotter, and certificates module, news and info.
- Blotter Feature – The blotter feature where the user can view all the blotter of a barangay.
- Certificate Request Form – The certificate request form where the user can request all kind of certificate in the barangay through online processing.
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Barangay Management System in Laravel|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:|
Screenshots Module in Barangay Management System in Laravel
Laravel Barangay Management System Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Barangay Management System in Laravel
- Step 1: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
First, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 3: Composer Install
Then, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 4: php artisan key:generate
After that, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 5: Create Database
After that, To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 6: php artisan migrate
Lastly, you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 7: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 8: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
Finally, In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
Download Source Code below
This project includes source code for a Barangay Management System in Laravel with Source Code is solely for instructional purposes. By downloading it, you may use it as a reference and learn more about how to design a system. You are completely free to make whatever changes you want.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Barangay Management System Project in PHP with Source Code
- [Complete] Online Medicine Delivery System with SMS Notification in PHP
- Online Accreditation Management System in PHP with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Barangay Management System in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.