Event Tallying with Voting System Using PHP and MySQL Database is a system that is incredibly useful especially when you use it in school event and voting process. The voting of candidates for President, Vice President, Secretary, etc. are done electronically and the result after casting all the votes or the winners can be seen in the Reports. Same as, in the Events the winners will be then identified when all the games ended with the help of this Event Tallying with Voting System. This system is easy to register for and very easy to use.
These are the features of Event Tallying with Voting System Using PHP and MySQL Database:
- add, update and view students information
- add, update, view and remove candidates
- add, update and view events
- Set a winner on the specific events
- add, update and view user profiles
- Tally of Votes
- Election Winners
- login student id
- vote a candidate
Login and Logout
Download and install the following system requirements:
- XAMPP 1.7.4-VC6
For all students who need a programmer for your thesis system or anyone who needs a source code in any programming languages. You can contact me @ :
Email – [email protected]
Mobile No. – 09305235027 – tnt
You can subscribe this site to see more of my tutorials.
Download the complete Event Tallying with Voting System Using PHP and MySQL Database source code here.
Relate source code
- Student Evaluation System Using Visual Basic.net and MySQL Database
- Pablo Auto and Motorcycle Parts Sales And Inventory System
- Ichiban Enterprise Payroll System Using VB.Net and MS Access Database