[Complete] Course Management System in Laravel with Source Code
This Course Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code is a Laravel framework-based course management system. It is applicable to any college or university. This will aid in the naming of courses in a college or university. It contains a lot of features and more may be added in the future. Anyone may use it for a university course system.
What is Course Management System in Laravel?
A course management system (CMS) is a set of software tools that allows students to connect with each other in an online setting. A content management system (CMS) often comprises a number of online tools and environments, such as: An area for professors to publish class materials such as syllabuses and handouts.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Course Management System in Laravel|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:|
Admin Features in Course Management System Project in Laravel
- Login Module – This is the module where the system administrator enters their credentials to obtain access to the course management system data.
- Dashboard Module – After logging in, system administrators are automatically directed to this module.
- Teacher Module – The system administrator can can add, update, delete and view teacher information.
- Course Assign to Teacher Module – This is the module where the administrator can assign course to the teacher.
- View Course Static Module – This is the module where the system administrator can view course statistics.
- Register Student Module – The system administrator can use this module to register the student information.
- Department Module – This is the module where the system administrator can add, view and delete department details.
- Course Module – The system administrator can use this module to add, update, and delete course information.
- Allocate Classroom – This is the module where the admin can allocate classroom.
- View Class Schedule and Room Allocation Module – The system administrator can view the Class Schedule and Room Allocation.
- Enroll Course Module – This is the module where the admin can enroll the student course.
- Student Result Save Module – This is the module where the admin can save the student result.
- Unassigned All Courses Module – This is the module where the administrator can unassigned all courses.
- Unassigned All Classroom Module – This is the module where the admin can unassigned all classroom.
Screenshots Module of Course Management System Project in Laravel
Laravel Course Management System Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Course Management System in Laravel
- Step 1: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
First, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 3: Composer Install
Then, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 4: php artisan key:generate
After that, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 5: Create Database
After that, To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 6: php artisan migrate
Lastly, you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 7: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 8: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
Finally, In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
Download Source Code below
This project includes source code for a Course Management System in Laravel with Source Code is solely for instructional purposes. By downloading it, you may use it as a reference and learn more about how to design a system. You are completely free to make whatever changes you want.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Learning Management System Project in ASP.net With Source Code
- Online Accreditation Management System in PHP with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Course Management System in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.