Multipurpose Co-Operative System in Laravel with Source Code
The Multipurpose Cooperative System Project in Laravel is an e-finance website that offers financial services via the Internet or any public or private network. Cooperatives are self-governing groups of individuals who have voluntarily banded together to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and desires through democratically run businesses. By increasing income-generating activities and expanding access to various services, cooperatives have played an important role in attaining the growth and poverty reduction agenda. As a result, the study strives to determine whether or not they are feasible in the study area, with the goal of recommending remedial actions.
What is Multipurpose Cooperative?
A cooperative is a member-owned and operated non-profit service organization. It is similar to other businesses in many respects, yet it is distinct in several key areas. It is the basic foundation of human civilization. Human interdependence and mutual aid have always been the foundations of social life. The universal social history lesson is that man cannot exist by himself and for himself.
What is Laravel?
Laravel is a web application framework with a syntax that is both expressive and beautiful. To be really meaningful, we believe development must be a fun and creative experience. Laravel aims to make development easier by simplifying processes like authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching that are typical in most online applications.
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Multipurpose Cooperative System in Laravel|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:|
Admin Features in Multipurpose Cooperative System Project in Laravel
- Login Module – This is the module where system administrator will enter their system credentials in order to gain access to the gym management system data.
- Dashboard Module – The module to which system administrator are automatically forwarded after logging in.
- User Management Module – This module is composed of four features such as permissions, roles, users and audit logs.
- Profile Management Module – The profile management is compose of two features such as my profile information and the change password.
- Financial Contribution Module – The financial contribution is compose of one feature which is project contribution only.
- Financial Management Module – The financial management is compose of seven features which is monthly deposit pending request, monthly deposit approved request, monthly deposit rejected request, all monthly deposit list, project deposit pending request, project deposit approved request, All project deposit list.
- Settings Module – The settings is compose of 3 features which is project status, user status and account type.
- Project Management Module – The settings is compose of one feature which is project only.
- Notices Management Module – The settings is compose of one feature which is notices only.
- Bank Accounts Management Module – The settings is compose of one feature which is bank accounts only.
- Expense Management Module – The settings is compose of 5 features which is expense categories, income categories, expenses, income and monthly report.
- Messages Module – In this module the admin can receive messages from the client.
Screenshots Module of Multipurpose Co-Operative System in Laravel
Laravel Multipurpose Cooperative System Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Multipurpose Cooperative System in Laravel
- Step 1: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
First, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 3: Composer Install
Then, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 4: php artisan key:generate
After that, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 5: Create Database
After that, To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 6: php artisan migrate
Lastly, you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 7: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 8: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
Finally, In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
Download Source Code below
This project includes source code for a Multipurpose Cooperative System in Laravel with Source Code is solely for instructional purposes. By downloading it, you may use it as a reference and learn more about how to design a system. You are completely free to make whatever changes you want.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Gym Management System Project In Java With Source Code
- Gym Management System Project In Python With Source Code
- Gym Management System In C With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Multipurpose Cooperative System in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.