Attendance Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
The Attendance Management System in Laravel is a simple PHP Laravel/MySQL Database project that will assist instructors in keeping track of their students’ attendance records for each class and subject inside a school. The system saves the relevant data or information required to create class attendance as well as the data required to organize the pupils. This system allows professors to save their students’ attendance records for each subject, and by simply selecting a class per subject to check attendance, a list of students in that class will be displayed automatically, along with checkboxes to indicate whether the student is present, late, or absent on the selected date of the class. A monthly report on class student attendance is also generated by the system.
What is Laravel?
Laravel is a web application framework with a syntax that is both expressive and beautiful. To be really meaningful, we believe development must be a fun and creative experience. Laravel aims to make development easier by simplifying processes like authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching that are typical in most online applications.
Laravel is simple to use while yet being strong, giving the tools needed to build huge, sophisticated applications. A fantastic inversion of control container, an expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support offer you all the tools you need to design any application.
When developing a web application, you may use a range of tools and frameworks. We feel, however, that Laravel is the ideal framework for creating contemporary, full-stack online applications.
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Attendance Management System Project in Laravel|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:|
Admin Features in Attendance Management System Project in Laravel
- Login Module – The page where system users enter their credentials in order to access and control the system’s data.
- Dashboard – When logging into the system, system users will be sent to this page by default.
- Course Module – This is the page where the system administrator or staff manages the course list.
- Subject Module – The list of subjects is managed on this page by the system administrator and personnel.
- Teacher – The portal that lists and manages the school teacher.
- Student Module – This is the page where you may manage and list your students.
- Class Module – The admin or staff oversees the list of classes on this page.
- Check Attendance – This is the page where the teacher keeps track of their students’ attendance.
Watch the full video of Attendance Management System Project in Laravel
Laravel Attendance Management System Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Laravel Attendance Management System.
- Step 1: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
First, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 3: Composer Install
Then, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 4: php artisan key:generate
After that, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 5: Create Database
After that, To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 6: php artisan migrate
Lastly, you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 7: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 8: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
Finally, In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
Download Source Code below
This project includes source code for a Attendance Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code is solely for instructional purposes. By downloading it, you may use it as a reference and learn more about how to design a system. You are completely free to make whatever changes you want.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Laravel PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Awesome Laravel Projects With Source Code Free Download 2022.
- Attendance Management System Software Free Download In ASP NET
- Employee Attendance Management System Project Report (PDF)
- Attendance Management System In CodeIgniter With Source Code
- Student Attendance Management System in C Language w/ Source Code
- Real-Time Student Attendance Management System Project In Python
- Attendance Management System In Python With MySQL Database
- Attendance Management System In vb.net Source Code
- Attendance Management System In PHP With Source Code
- Attendance Management System Django With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Attendance Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.