Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
This Movie Ticket Booking System in C++ and MySQL is created in C++ programming framework. A user may book movie tickets and alter their movie list with this software. A cinema ticket buyer and seller program. A movie ticket booking system written in C++ and MySQL is a simple piece of software that allows you to buy tickets.
Movie Ticket Booking System in C++ and MySQL Description
Customers may book their tickets at any time using this method, with no commitment. This system is an attempt to give consumers with the benefit of systematic ticket administration in order to build a user-friendly environment that will facilitate customer services. This system will play a significant part in improving customer satisfaction. It is a highly powerful and straightforward beginner’s comprehension.
What is Movie Ticket Booking System in C++?
The Movie Ticket Booking System is a C++/MySQL-based seat and ticket reservation system that allows users to make reservations in just a few simple steps. Payments, bookings, and event customization are all available to users.
Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Global variables used
- The query’s status is represented by qstate. If 0 is successful 1 is unsuccessful.
- The MySQL connection variable is conn.
- row is used to retrieve the database’s current row.
- res is for retrieving all the values form the database.
Screenshots Module: Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
Features of Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
- Book Ticket Module – When the user chooses to book a ticket, this function is invoked. The application begins by loading all of the movies in the console. Then request a movie ID. If the id is incorrect, it will ask again. Otherwise, it will request the user’s name and phone number. Finally, edit the movie seating chart and. Add the information to the customers table.
- Show Ticket Module – This function called when the user want to find a specific user ticket Initially the program want the name or id of the user . If any result found program displayed in the console . If no result found then the program display nothing found message.
- Check Seat Module – This method is called when the user wants to inspect all of the seats. A simple select query will retrieve all of the data from the movies database and just show the values for Name and Seat.
- Add New Movie Module – This feature allows you to add new movies to the database. To begin, the user may fill in all of the movie details one by one. The data will then be inserted into the database using the Insert query. And indicate whether the result was successful or unsuccessful in the console.
- Edit Movie Module – The user can change the information of the movie as they see fit. When a user invokes a function, the application displays simply the movie and column name in the console. The application then obtains the column id from the person who wishes to alter it. If the id is identified, the console will display all of the attributes associated with that id. And if the id is in the database, all of the movie’s properties will be executed step by step, with the user having the option to input a new value or ‘xN’ to preserve the data as it is. Finally, the console displays a success or failure message.
- Delete Movie Module – This method is used when a user wants to remove an element from the database. The application begins by displaying some of the attributes of all the movies. Then it requests an id. After verifying the iauthenticity, d’s the application checks to see if the value exists in the database. If the id exists in the database, all of the values associated with that id will be deleted. Finally, the console will display the success or failure result.
- Show Movie List Module – This function will run if the user wants to watch all of the movies. When the query completes, the console will display all of the database’s data.
|Project Name :
|Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ with MySQL
|Project Platform :
|Programming Language Used:
|C++ Programming Language
|Developer Name :
|IDE Tool (Recommended):
|Project Type :
|March 17, 2022
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To run this Movie Ticket Booking System in C++ and MYSQL make sure that you have a Code Blocks, DEV C++ or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Database Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes
Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
- Step 1: Download the Source Code
First, Download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract File
Then, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Open Code Blocks
Next, After extracting the zip file, open your “Code Blocks IDE”.
- Step 4: Open Project File.
After that, open file tab and Open File after that open folder “MovieBookingSystem_C++_SQL” click the “MovieBookingSystem_C++_SQL“.
- Step 5: Run Project
Lastly, Click build tab and select build & run or you can use the shortcut key f10.
- Step 6: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
Downloadable Source Code
Here’s your code, slightly tweaked to include the name as well. I didn’t test everything, but I did include a default statement for selecting the class, which will stop the loop for you if you enter an invalid class. I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, let me know and we’ll see what we can come up with.
Thank you, and Happy CODING!
- Library Management System Project in Ruby on Rails with Source Code
- Library Management System In ASP NET With Source Code
- School Library Management System in C# with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Movie Ticket Booking System Project in C++ and MySQL Database, please feel free to leave a comment below.