Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
This Airlines Reservation System in C++ and MySQL is a system for reserving airplane seats. A user has the option of reserving a seat. Display user information, tickets, flight schedules, and much more.
The program can reserve a user’s seat, show any user ticket, show flight schedule, display all passengers, and the user can add new flights and their details, edit and delete records, and there is a flight leave and arrive option such as Add Flight, Edit Flight, Delete Flight, Flight Leave And Arrive.
What is Airlines Reservation System in C++?
An “airline reservation system” is a legal contract in which an airline agrees to deliver a seat to a certain passenger via plane on a specific flight from one defined airport to another in exchange for a set amount of money.
Features of Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
- Reserve Seat Module – The user has the option of reserving a seat for a passenger. Some user details must be filled up before the user’s data can be placed in the database using the “Insert” query. Finally, the success message verifies that the data has been entered into the database, whereas the unsuccessful message displays the error code. The Exit Code now executes and prompts the user to choose between returning to the menu or reserving a seat.
- User Ticket Module – The function will prompt you for a user name when you first run it. Only a few sentences can lead to the user’s desired outcome. The result can be found using a “Select” query with a “where” declaration. Finally, if the application successfully finds a result, it displays the user’s information. The Exit Core now runs and asks the user if they want to go back to menu search.
- Flights Schedule Module – Initially, the SQL query “Select” retrieves all of the data from the database. The flight number, arrival, departure, and destination are all displayed in the flight schedule console. Finally, the Exit Code executes and prompts the user to return to the main menu.
- Display Passenger Module – All of the passengers will be displayed. All of the passenger information is displayed on the console. Finally, the Exit Code executes, prompting the user to return to the main menu or exit the program.
- Flight Details Module – There is a switch case in the flight detail that allows you to switch between multiple alternatives. Add a Flight, Edit a Flight, Delete a Flight, Flight Departure and Arrival, and Return to Menu are all options available. This option is for manipulating flight information in a C++ program.
- Add New Flight Module – First, the application obtains all flight information from the user. The data is then inserted into the database using the “Insert” query. If the operation is completed successfully, the software displays a Success message; if an error is detected, the program displays an error message with an error code. Finally, the Exit Code executes, prompting the user to return to the main menu, insert another variable, or exit the C++ program.
- Edit Flight Module – To begin, the program displays all of the flights stored in the database. Then, from the user, request a flight id. After verifying the given id, the program checks to see if the id is in the database, and if it isn’t, it displays a not found message. If the program finds an ID, it displays the row for that ID and asks the user to edit the values they wish. If the user does not want to change any data, they can simply write “X.” The “Update” query now executes, and if no errors are identified, the console displays a success message. The Exit Code now runs, prompting the user to select between going to the menu, editing another item, or exiting the C++ program.
- Delete Flight Module – To begin, the application informs you that all of your flights have been stored to your database. After that, you’ll need to ask for a Column ID. If the ID verification is successful, the database will be checked to see if the ID exists. The Exit Code is invoked if the id verification is failed. The “Erase” query deletes the data from the database if the id is detected. The Exit Code is then used to exit the program.
- Flight Leave Arrive Module – First and foremost, the console contains some crucial flight information. Then request a Column ID, which will be examined to determine if it exists in the database if the ID verification is successful. If the id verification fails, the Exit Code is used instead. If the id is found, the application displays flight information and prompts the user to change some inputs, such as “Leave, Arrive, Available,” before executing the Exit Code.
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name :||Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ with MySql|
|Project Platform :||C/C++|
|Programming Language Used:||C++ Programming Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Codeblocks|
|Project Type :||Desktop Application|
|Upload Date||March 17, 2022|
Screenshots Module: Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To run this Airlines Reservation System in C++ and MYSQL make sure that you have a Code Blocks, DEV C++ or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ and MySQL Database Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
- Step 1: Download the Source Code
First, Download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract File
Then, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Open Code Blocks
Next, After extracting the zip file, open your “Code Blocks IDE”.
- Step 4: Open Project File.
After that, open file tab and Open File after that open folder “AirlinesReservationSystem” click the “AirlinesReservationSystel“.
- Step 5: Run Project
Lastly, Click build tab and select build & run or you can use the shortcut key f10.
- Step 6: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
Downloadable Source Code
Here’s your code, slightly tweaked to include the name as well. I didn’t test everything, but I did include a default statement for selecting the class, which will stop the loop for you if you enter an invalid class. I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, let me know and we’ll see what we can come up with.
Thank you, and Happy CODING!
- Library Management System Project in Ruby on Rails with Source Code
- Library Management System In ASP NET With Source Code
- School Library Management System in C# with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Airlines Reservation System Project in C++ and MySQL Database, please feel free to leave a comment below.