This Contact Management System in C is a consoled based application created using c programming language. This system is a simple mini project and compiled in Code::Blocks IDE using GCC compiler. Contact Management System is a plain console program with no graphics.
It’s similar to how cell phones handle contacts. You can add, view, edit, search, and delete contacts in this project. All records that have been added or changed are kept in a file.
You may organize your contacts by name, phone number, address, and email address. All data was recorded through file handling. I utilized a data structure to save the user’s name, email, and contact information.
A Contact Management System using C language is an easy project for beginners to learn how to build a web-based C language project. We will provide you with the complete source code for the C project so that you can easily install it on your machine and learn how to program in C language.
This Contact Management System in C Framework, Also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To start creating a Contact Management System in C , make sure that you have a Code Blocks or any platform of C installed in your computer.
Features of Contact Management System in C with Source Code
- Add New Contact – For the add new contact, the user can add new contact information.
- List All Contact – For the list all contact, the user can view all the new contacts added.
- Edit Contact – For the edit contact, the user can edit/update their own contact information.
- Search Contact – For the search contact, the user can search through there name.
- Delete Contact – For the delete contact, the user can delete their contact information.
- Exit – For the exit, the user can also exit in the system.
Contact Management System in C Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to create a Contact Management System project in C with Source Code.
- Step 1: Create a new project.
First open the code blocks IDE and click “create a new project“.
- Step 2: Choose console application.
Next, click the “console application” and after that click “next“.
- Step 3: Choose C language.
Then , choose “C language” and click “next“.
- Step 4: Name your project.
Lastly, name the project you’ve created and click “next” after that click “finish“.
- Step 5: The actual code.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our C Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code
In summary, this 2022 Contact Management System in C with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn C Programming Language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
- Contact Management System Project in Python With Source Code
- Sales Management System Project in ASP.net With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Contact Management System in C with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.