This Car Rental System in C is a consoled based application created using c programming language. This system is a simple mini project and compiled in Code::Blocks IDE using GCC compiler. This shows the various automobile models from which you can select your vehicle and check its availability at any given time.
It computes the rental fee as well as the penalty if the car is returned after the due date. The rent a car system in c programming with free source codes. The car details is user friendly, it has login system, can generate rental invoice, car model, and number of days. By selecting a car only the user can select the rental company.
A Car Rental System using C language is an easy project for beginners to learn how to build a web-based C language project. We will provide you with the complete source code for the C project so that you can easily install it on your machine and learn how to program in C language.
This Car Rental System in C Framework, Also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To start creating a Car Rental System in C , make sure that you have a Code Blocks or any platform of C installed in your computer.
Features of Car Rental System in C with Source Code
- User can view the list of cars.
- User can enter the brand of car he/she want to rent.
- The user enter the date on which he/she will take the car.
- User enter the date on which he/she will return the car.
- Then the system will say if it is the car available or not.
- If the car is available the user will enter here name and id number.
Car Rental System in C Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to create a Car Rental System System Project in C with Source Code.
- Step 1: Create a new project.
First open the code blocks IDE and click “create a new project“.
- Step 2: Choose console application.
Next, click the “console application” and after that click “next“.
- Step 3: Choose C language.
Then , choose “C language” and click “next“.
- Step 4: Name your project.
Lastly, name the project you’ve created and click “next” after that click “finish“.
- Step 5: The actual code.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our C Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code
In summary, this Car Rental System project in C with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn C Programming Language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
- Car Rental Management System Project In C++ With Source Code
- Car Parking System Project in C Language with Source Code
- Car Rental System In CodeIgniter With Source Code
- Online Car Rental System Project in Django with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Car Rental System in C with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.