This Clothing Store Management System in C is a consoled based application created using c programming language. This system is a simple mini project and compiled in Code::Blocks IDE using GCC compiler. The clothes store management system was created specifically for the purpose of entering clothing item information.
The system clarifies the fundamental principle of storing and creating item information. Staff can join up as a system admin in this system, giving them full access to the system for keeping daily records.
A Clothing Store Management System Project using C language is an easy project for beginners to learn how to build a web-based C language project. We will provide you with the complete source code for the C project so that you can easily install it on your machine and learn how to program in C language.
This Clothing Store Management System in C Framework, Also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To start creating a Clothing Store System Project in C , make sure that you have a Code Blocks or any platform of C installed in your computer.
Features of Clothing Store System Project in C with Source Code
- Add Items – For the add items, the user can add new items/product details.
- View Items – For the view items, the user can view all the new items/products added.
- Calculate Bills – For the calculate bill’s, the user can calculate their bill for tax and discount.
- Search Employee – For the search employee, the user can search through there employee id.
- Delete Employee – For the delete employee, the user can delete their own information.
- Update Items – For the update items, the user can update their own information.
- Exit – For the exit, the user can also exit in the system.
Clothing Store Management System Project in C Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to create a Clothing Store Management System Project in C with Source Code.
- Step 1: Create a new project.
First open the code blocks IDE and click “create a new project“.
- Step 2: Choose console application.
Next, click the “console application” and after that click “next“.
- Step 3: Choose C language.
Then , choose “C language” and click “next“.
- Step 4: Name your project.
Lastly, name the project you’ve created and click “next” after that click “finish“.
- Step 5: The actual code.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our C Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code
In summary, this Clothing Store Management System Project in C with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn C Programming Language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
- Cloth Store Management System Project in Python with Source Code
- Department Store Management System Project in C
- Clothing Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Clothing Store Management System Project in C with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.