This Stock Management System in C is a consoled based application created using c programming language. This system is a simple mini project and compiled in Code::Blocks IDE using GCC compiler. The main goal of this project is to manage a stock for a company or organization, as well as to handle product sales and purchases.
This project comprises a number of modules and functionalities that allow users to add, edit, view, and delete stock-management-related items from the system database.
A Stock Management System using C language is an easy project for beginners to learn how to build a web-based C language project.
We will provide you with the complete source code for the C project so that you can easily install it on your machine and learn how to program in C language.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022.
To start creating a Stock Management System in C , make sure that you have a Code Blocks or any platform of C installed in your computer.
About Project Details
Features of Stock Management System in C in Django
- Login Page – The page where the system administrator enters their system credentials in order to gain access to the system’s.
- Add Laptop – This is the page where an administrator can add a new laptop.
- Laptop List – The page with a list of laptop that can be navigated to change or delete a laptop.
- Add Cellphone – This is the page where an administrator can add a new cellphone.
- Cellphone List – The page with a list of cellphone that can be navigated to change or delete a cellphone.
- Add Computer – This is the page where an administrator can add a new computer.
- Computer List – The page with a list of computer that can be navigated to change or delete a computer.
Stock Management System in Django Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to create a Stock Management System System Project in Django with Source Code.
- Step 1: Create a new project.
First open the code blocks IDE and click “create a new project“.
- Step 2: Choose console application.
Next, click the “console application” and after that click “next“.
- Step 3: Choose C language.
Then , choose “C language” and click “next“.
- Step 4: Name your project.
Lastly, name the project you’ve created and click “next” after that click “finish“.
- Step 5: The actual code.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our C Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code
In summary, this Stock Management System in C with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn C Programming Language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
- Inventory Management System Project in C Language with Source Code
- Inventory Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Department Store Management System Project in C
- Stock Management System Project in Java with Source Code
- Laravel Stock Management System Project with Source Code
- Inventory Management System Project in ASP.net with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Stock Management System in C with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.