This tutorial is all about Counting Links using Web Page in VB.Net With this tutorial about Counting Links using Web Page in VB.Net. We can get the count of links on a web page is to navigate the web page in visual basic webbrowser control. The webbrowser control has an easy method to get the links of the navigated page. So let’s get started:
- This tutorial is a continuation of Get List of All Links on a Web Page in VB.Net.
- So let’s design our form like this one just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a Button.
- After that,Add this code to the Button.
Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
TextBox1.Text = WebBrowser1.Document.Links.Count
- Finally, Click F5 to run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on Counting Links using Web Page in VB.Net Please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download Counting Links using Web Page in VB.Net Code here
Readers might read also:
- Frame Handling in WebDriver
- Get List of Installed Fonts Using ListBox in VB.Net
- Deleting Records in MS Access Using VB.Net
- How to use Scanner in Java Tutorial Using Netbeans IDE