This tutorial is all about Deleting Records in MS Access Using VB.Net. In this post i will teach you on Deleting Records in MS Access Using VB.Net. So let’s get started:
As a continuation of this tutorial. We will use the Displaying Data Table Records in Datagridview using VB.Net
- First, Design your Form like this one below.
Add another Button. Name it “Delete
- “After designing the form. Click the Update Button and add this following codes.
- Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
- Sql = "DELETE * FROM tblitems WHERE ID=" & Me.Text
- With dbcmd
- .CommandText = Sql
- .Connection = Myconnection
- End Withresult = dbcmd.ExecuteNonQuery
- If result > 0 Then
- MsgBox("New Record has been Deleted!")
- Call Button1_Click(sender, e)
- MsgBox("No Record has been Deleted!")
- End If
- Catch ex As Exception
- End Try
- End Sub
- Then Click F5 to Run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on Deleting Records in MS Access Using VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download Deleting Records in MS Access Using VB.Net Here
Other Articles Readers might read: