This tutorial is about Displaying a Text Field Value to another Text Field. This program uses jTextField, jLable, and jButton to complete this program.
Display a Text Field Value to another Text Field Steps
- Add or create a new JFrame Form.
2. Design your jFrame Form like the image below.
3. Double click your button and insert the code below.
- String name = jTextField1.getText() + " " + jTextField2.getText() + " " + jTextField3.getText();
4. Run your program and the output just look like the image below.
Remember that jTextfield can be access using getText and setText and support only a String value.
Related Article You May Like:
- VAT Sales Receipt Calculator in Java
- How to Use Progress Bar in Java
- Open Website URL in Default Browser in Java
- Grade Average Calculator using Java