In this article, we will discuss the solutions on how to solve the Modulenotfounderror: no module named transformer in windows, Anaconda, and Jupyter Notebook.
The programmer that is new to python which is regularly having difficulties for installing the “transformer” module. This is a very frequent error when it comes to importing the module in their source code which is “
For example below:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘transformer’
This error shows the “transformer” module which means is not installed in the library or it’s installed yet it is in another python version.
Also read: [Solved] Modulenotfounderror: no module named gputil
Basics Concept for Installing on Python
Here are the minor basic concept regarding installing the module in python which is to help you to fix the error:
- The useful step to install the package through
transformerto the latest version.
- Install correctly in virtual environments and manage the module versions.
- What to do if you encounter the problem in installing transformer in anaconda
- What to do if you encounter this error in installing transformer Jupyter notebook
Install Packages with a PIP Package
You might even have several Python versions installed on your local computer. Each time the module is installed, this installation is related to one version.
Furthermore, there’s a possibility that you have installed “transformer” in the version of python. Yet you are running the source code with the use of a various versions and this is the reason why the
transformer can’t be found.
Also, make sure that the proper command is used when installing transformer using Pip. Eventually, many programmers are attempting to install the modules using the following command below:
python -m pip install transformers
or installed in python 3:
python3 -m pip install transformers
Install in Python 2:
Type this command to install in Python 2:
pip install transformers
Install in Python 3:
Type this command to install in Python 3:
pip3 install transformers
Install py alias (Windows)
Type this command to install py alias (Windows):
py -m pip install transformers
Install in Anaconda
Type this command to install Anaconda:
conda install -c conda-forge transformers
Install in Jupyter Notebook
Type this command to install Jupyter Notebook:
!pip install transformers
The other common reason of error
- It is either the spelling is incorrect or the capitalization of the module name.
- Make sure to check the spelling name before installing the module.
- Assured that the transformer module is installed correctly in the virtual environment.
- The module is installed but it is installed at the incorrect path environment path.
To conclude, If you encountered this error Modulenotfounderror: no module named transformer the above solutions is the best way to solve your problem in installing the transformer in windows, anaconda, and Jupyter Notebook.