A Hotel Management System Project in Django contains different features like, Login and Signup functionality for both manager and customer users, Customers can book room based on availability and See the booking history and edit order from the dashboard.
This Hotel Management System In Django python also includes a downloadable Project With Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click to start downloading.
Read/Visit also the other programming languages used in hotel management system.
- Hotel Management System In PHP With Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in C++ and MySQL Database
- Online Hotel Management System Project in ASP.net FREE DOWNLOAD
- Hotel Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in Node JS with Source Code
- Hotel Management System In CodeIgniter With Source Code
To start creating a Hotel Management System, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE installed apps or any platform of django and its requirements Installed in your computer.
|About Project||Project Details||Definition|
|Python version (Recommended)||3.8 Version||Python 3.8 introduces some new syntax to the language, as well as a few small modifications to existing behavior and, most importantly, a slew of performance improvements, following in the footsteps of the previous 3.7 version.|
|Programming Language Used||Python Django Language||Django is a high-level Python web framework for building safe and maintainable websites quickly. Django is a web framework built by experienced developers that takes care of a lot of the heavy lifting so you can focus on developing your app instead of reinventing the wheel.|
|IDE Tool (Recommended)||Sublime, Visual Studio, PyCharm||Sublime Text is a source code editor that is available for purchase. It comes with built-in support for a variety of programming and markup languages. Plugins, which are often community-built and maintained under free-software licenses, allow users to extend the functionality of the system. Sublime Text has a Python API to help with plugins.|
|Project Type||Web Application||A web application, unlike computer-based software programs that operate locally on the device’s operating system, is application software that runs on a web server. The user uses a web browser with an active network connection to access web apps.|
|Database||SQLite||SQLite is a programming language that is used to create embedded software for devices such as televisions, cell phones, and cameras. It can handle HTTP requests with low to medium traffic. SQLite has the ability to compress files into smaller bundles with less metadata. SQLite is a temporary dataset that is used within an application to process data.|
To perform this python django project make sure that you have knowledge in the following:
- Database Management
- Fully responsive website(for both mobile and larger screens) based on google material design.
- Login/Signup/Logout feature for both Customer and Room Manager.
- Custom dashboard for both Customer and Room Manager.
- Facility to add, delete, update rooms by Room Manager.
- Room Manager can see the details of user that has booked one of his rooms.
- Customer can cancel the room booking.
- Contact form support for every visitor of website.
- Superuser have access to all the functionality listed above.
Following Method Used:
- booking – In this method which is the booking transaction of the system.
- customer – In this method which is the customer side.
- login – In this method which is the Login of the system for both customer and room manager.
- media – In this method which you can found all the media that being uploaded to the system.
- room_manager – In this method which is the manager side.
- room_slot – In this method which is the main method of the system.
- template – In this method which is the template design of the system.
How to create a Hotel Management System in Django?
Time needed: 5 minutes
Here are the steps on how to create a Hotel Management System project in django
- Step 1: Open file.
First , open “pycharm professional” after that click “file” and click “new project“.
- Step 2: Choose Django.
Second, after click “new project“, choose “Django” and click.
- Step 3: Select file location.
Third, select a file location wherever you want.
- Step 4: Create application name.
Fourth, name your application.
- Step 5: Click create.
Fifth, finish creating project by clicking “create” button.
- Step 6: Start of coding.
you are free to copy the following codes below in the given modules and method required.
Downloadable Source Code Below.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially python, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Python Projects with source code for Beginners. But If you’re going to focus on web development using Django, you can download here from our list of Best Django Projects with source code based on real-world projects.
How To Run The Hotel Management System Django?
Step 1: Extract/unzip the file
Step 2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd and type the following commands to install Django Framework and run the webserver:
1.) pip install -r requirements.txt
2.) python manage.py runserver
Step 3: Finally, open the browser and go to localhost:8000
The system is built fully in Django Framework in back-end and HTML, CSS in front-end and virtual environment. It has full-featured user interface with all the functionalities
This Article is the way to enhance and develop our skills and logic ideas which is important in practicing the python programming language which is most well known and most usable programming language in many company.
If you have any questions or suggestions about Django Hotel Management System, please feel free to leave a comment below.