This Tutorial is all about How to Create a Temperature Converter in VB.Net. In this tutorial about Temperature Converter in VB.Net, you will be able to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit to Celsius. So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- After that, design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below
Add a Masked Textbox, 2 RadioButton, Label and a Button.
- The Label in the bottom of the Design will be the Results. So please Erase the text of Label and leave it blank.
- Go to Convert Button and Add this Following Codes.
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
If RadioButton1.Checked = True Then
Label1.Text = MaskedTextBox1.Text & ” Fahrenheit = ” & (MaskedTextBox1.Text – 32) / 1.8 & ” Celsius”
ElseIf RadioButton2.Checked = True Then
Label1.Text = MaskedTextBox1.Text & ” Celsius = ” & (MaskedTextBox1.Text * 1.8) + 32 & ” Fahrenheit”
- Finally Click F5 to run the program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on How to Create a Temperature Converter in VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download How to Create a Temperature Converter in VB.Net Here
Other Articles Readers might read: