Complete Award Automated Recording System using VB.Net
The Complete Award Automated Recording System using VB.Net is intended for recording the awardee’s information without the use of a pen.
The Complete Award Automated Recording System using VB.Net has several features that are suited especially in colleges or universities.
The Record Management System project is written in Visual Basic.NET.
The project is built on the idea of keeping track of various stock goods. When it comes to the project, it has a login system.
The item’s records are divided into two groups. They come in a package and are extras. A user must specify the model, CPU, hard disk, RAM, graphics card, case, and price in order to save a package item.
He or she must also provide product type, name, manufacturer, and prices when adding spare parts.
This straightforward system is primarily concerned with the maintenance of computer parts records. The user just selects an item and then clicks the button to update or delete it.
The system shows total items in a list view that shows all of the records that are available.
Complete Award Automated Recording System Features:
Here are the features of the Complete Award Automated Recording System using VB.Net:
- Students – add, update, and delete student info.
- Awards – add, update, and delete award info.
- Program – add, update, and delete program info.
- Evaluation – allow teachers or deans to evaluate an awardee.
- Backup and Restore – backup and restore your database in a flash.
- Reports – allows admin to print records automatically.
- Awardee – add, update, and delete awardee info.
- Points – allows admin to view accumulated points by an awardee.
- View Certificate – allows admin to view attached certificates during the adding of the awardee.
Download the Source Code
Click the button below to download:
RAR Extraction Password:
For more questions, other concerns, or thesis/capstone creation with documentation, you can leave a comment below.
Related topic(s) that you may like: