This Hostel Management System focuses on the challenges of running a hostel and how to eliminate the problems that arise while doing so manually. Identifying the shortcomings of the current system leads to the creation of a computerized system that is consistent with the current system while being more user friendly and GUI driven.
Read or visit also the other interesting programming language used in hostel management system.
- hostel management system project in python
- Hostel Management System Project In PHP With Source Code
- Hostel Management System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Hostel Management System in C with Source Code
- Hostel Management System Class Diagram | UML
To start creating a Hostel Management System Project, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE Installed in your computer.
This Hostel Management System project in python Django also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
|About Project||Project Details||Definition|
|Python version (Recommended)||3.8 Version||Python 3.8 introduces some new syntax to the language, as well as a few small modifications to existing behavior and, most importantly, a slew of performance improvements, following in the footsteps of the previous 3.7 version.|
|Programming Language Used||Python Django Language||Django is a high-level Python web framework for building safe and maintainable websites quickly. Django is a web framework built by experienced developers that takes care of a lot of the heavy lifting so you can focus on developing your app instead of reinventing the wheel.|
|IDE Tool (Recommended)||Sublime, Visual Studio, PyCharm||Sublime Text is a source code editor that is available for purchase. It comes with built-in support for a variety of programming and markup languages. Plugins, which are often community-built and maintained under free-software licenses, allow users to extend the functionality of the system. Sublime Text has a Python API to help with plugins.|
|Project Type||Web Application||A web application, unlike computer-based software programs that operate locally on the device’s operating system, is application software that runs on a web server. The user uses a web browser with an active network connection to access web apps.|
|Database||SQLite||SQLite is a programming language that is used to create embedded software for devices such as televisions, cell phones, and cameras. It can handle HTTP requests with low to medium traffic. SQLite has the ability to compress files into smaller bundles with less metadata. SQLite is a temporary dataset that is used within an application to process data.|
Features of Hostel Management System in Django
- Login – For the login, you must login first before you can access the system.
- Sign Up– For the sign up, you will fill the forms. Such as your username, password and email address.
- View Room Details – the admin can view room details.
- Student Registration – For the Student management Registration, The admin can add, update, and delete student registration.
- Billing – For the billing, the admin can manage the billing in the system.
- User Management – For the user, The admin can add, update, and delete users information.
- Room Management – For the room, The admin can add, update, and delete rooms.
- Visitor Management – For the visitor, The admin can add, update, and delete visitors information.
- Guest Booking – For the guest booking, The admin can reject or accept the guest booking requested.
Hostel Management System in Django With Source Code Steps on How to Create a Project
Time needed: 5 minutes
These are the steps on how to create a Hostel Management System in Django
- Step 1: Open file.
First , open “pycharm professional” after that click “file” and click “new project“.
- Step 2: Choose Django.
Next, click “new project“, choose “Django” and click.
- Step 3: Select file location.
Then, select a file location wherever you want.
- Step 4: Create application name.
After that, name your application.
- Step 5: Click create.
Lastly, finish creating project by clicking “create” button.
- Step 6: Start Coding.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our Django Framework by adding some functional codes.
Downloadable Source Code Below.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially python, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Python Projects with source code for Beginners. But If you’re going to focus on web development using Django, you can download here from our list of Best Django Projects with source code based on real-world projects.
How To Run The Hostel Management System in Django with Source Code?
1st Step: Extract/unzip the file
2nd Step: Go inside the project folder, open cmd and type the following commands to install Django Framework and run the webserver:
- pip install -r requirements.txt
- python manage.py runserver
3rd Step: Finally, open the browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/
In summary, this 2022 Hostel Management System in Django with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn python django programming language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
If you have any questions or suggestions about Hostel Management System in Django with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.