Laravel Login Page With Source Code
This Laravel Login Page project is a web based application program. I’ll show you how to set up Laravel login authentication in this tutorial. When the authentication credentials (for example, email and/or password) are mistakenly submitted by the user, this Laravel 5.5 authentication example solution filters them out and generates an error (s).
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
What is login?
A login page is a web page or an entry page to a website that requires user identification and authentication, regularly performed by entering a username and password combination. Logins may provide access to an entire site or part of a website.
How do login pages work?
To log in to the system Browser has to send the credentials (userid, password) via login form (similar form like we used for signup) which points to different route (example: “/login”) which allows us to login. Browser sends request to that route with user’s credentials when you submit (click on submit) that form.
To start executing a Laravel Login Page Project, makes sure that you have any platform in creating a CSS, bootstrap, and HTML installed in your computer, in my case I will use Sublime Text.
Laravel Login Page Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Laravel Login Page with Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 5: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 6: Composer install
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install –no-scripts” in your command prompt.
- Step 7: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, this command is run following a composer create-project laravel/laravel command.
- Step 8: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 9: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“
- Step 10: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using Php artisan serve (PHP builtin server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 11: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
Run Quick Virus Scan for secure DownloadRun Quick Scan for secure Download
Download Source Code below
This is a Laravel and bootstrap 4 based Laravel Login Page. This Laravel project can assist you if you are learning Laravel and want to develop some useful things. This project will help you improve your Laravel coding skills. This project includes the characteristics listed above. Happy Coding!
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
- Website CMS in PHP Free Source Code
- Ticket Reservation System in PHP Free Download with QR Code
- E Commerce Project In PHP With Source Code
- Facebook Style Load Data in Timeline with PHP MySQL Ajax With Source Code
- Codeigniter Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021
- School Management System In CodeIgniter With Source Code
- Inventory Management System Project In CodeIgniter Free Download
- Student Management System Project In CodeIgniter With Source Code
- CodeIgniter Download File From Database With Source Code
- Simple Registration Form In CodeIgniter With Database
- File Upload CodeIgniter With Source Code
- Login Page In CodeIgniter With Database
- CRUD In CodeIgniter Using Ajax With Source Code
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Laravel Login Page with Source Code , please feel free to leave a comment below.