A Payroll Management System Project In PHP is a system that companies use to make sure that employees’ salaries are calculated, paid out, and reported correctly.
About The Project
Additionally, this Payroll Management System manages and calculates the employee’s payroll of a certain company. This Payroll System Using PHP MySQL Free Download can compute the employee’s payroll monthly and semi-monthly.
A Payroll System In PHP itself a static configuration for payroll calculation such as the number of working days of a company, which in this system, the setup is for a company that has 5 working days in a week and that’s for Monday-Friday schedule and each day has a static schedule of 8 Am-12 PM and 1 PM-5 PM time log schedule.
|Project Name:||Payroll Management System Project In PHP and MySQL With Source Code|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3, 7.4.12|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
In This PHP Project also include Downloadable Source Code For Free, just find the downloadable source code below and click to start downloading.
- Login Page
- The page where the admin users will log in their system credentials to access the system.
- Home Page
- The page where the admin will be redirected by default after logging into the payroll management system.
- Department List Page
- The page where the admin can admin/staff will manage the list of their company’s departments.
- Position List Page
- The page where the admin/staff will manage the list of their company’s positions per department.
- Allowance List Page
- The page where the admin/staff will manage the list of allowances.
- Deduction List Page
- The page where the admin/staff will manage the list of deductions.
- Employee List Page
- The page where the admin will manage the list of the employees. This also the page where the admin will manage the employees’ allowances and deductions.
- Attendance List Page
- The page where the admin will encode and manage the employees’ daily time records.
- Payroll List Page
- The page where all payroll cut-offs are listed and can be managed. This also the page where can admin calculate the payroll of employees.
- Cut-off Payroll Page
- The page where the employees’ payroll is listed.
- Employee’s Payslip Modal
- The popup modal that displays the employee’s payslip.
To start executing this Payroll Management System Project In PHP, makes sure that you have sublime or any platform of PHP and MySQL installed in your computer.
Steps On How To Run The Payroll Management System Project In PHP With Source Code
Time needed: 3 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Payroll Management System Project In PHP With Source Code.
- Step 1: Download source code.
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy project folder.
Third, copy the project folder and paste it into the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Open xampp.
Fourth, open xampp and start the apache and MySQL.
- Step 5: Open browser.
Fifth, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Step 6: Create database.
Sixth, click on databases tab and Create database naming “payroll”.
- Step 7: Import “payroll.sql”.
Seventh, Click on browse file and select “payroll.sql” file which is inside “database” folder and after import click “go“.
- Step 8: Open browser and type folder name.
Eight, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/payroll/”.
- Step 9: Explore manipulating.
Final step , Login from the User’s login side. Just provide the Admin’s login detail, it will redirect you to Admin panel.
Download Source Code below
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
This Online Voting System Project is free for downloading, also incase any one encountering any problem in doing so or stuck up anyhow in the steps can seek advice personally through this website.
If you have any questions or suggestions about Payroll Management System Project In PHP With Source Code , please feel free to leave a comment below.