About the Project
There is an admin and user side to the project. All management can be handled by the administrator, such as managing blood donors, checking and managing the blood need request, adding the nation, state, region, area, and so on.
In the Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP, the admin has a significant role.
An Online Blood Bank Management System, the users will go via the homepage for the user part. The user may register via the services page as a blood donor, apply for blood needs, or search for blood.
This project offers a convenient way for blood donors and people who need blood to connect with each other. The admin section and the user section are included.
The admin section contains all edits, changes, donor management, blood requirement requests, and editing locations.
The architecture of this system is fairly basic so that when operating on it, the user would not have any difficulties.
|Online Blood Bank Management System Project In PHP and MySQL With Source Code
|PHP version (Recommended):
|Website, Web Application
This Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP also includes a downloadable Source Code For Free, just find the downloadable Source Code below and click to start downloading.
Features of Online Blood Bank Management System Project in PHP
- Manage Customer – The admin has access to customer management. He can update the blood, can update camp details users, and can view the details of the customer who requested blood.
- Manage Donator – The admin has access to the donator of the blood. He can update the details of the donator.
- Login and Logout – By default one of the security features of this system is the secure login and logout system. The login and logout system of this Blood Bank Management System in PHP uses a session. It means that the user can only log in at once on the same browser.
Basically, the frontend side of the system refers to the main website of the whole system.
The frontend of this Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP has these basic features of the website.
- Home Page – On the home page, you can see directly the camps, blood details, profile, about us, and contact us.
- Contact Us – On the Contact Us, the frontend user can submit an inquiry to the admin of the system.
- Patient Profile – In the frontend, the patient can register and update their profile. In short, this system has a patient management system feature.
- About Us – On the About Us, you can see the company story.
- Blood Details – On the blood details, you can see directly all the blood types available.
- Signup – On the signup, the patient will sign up first before he/she can log in to the website.
- Login and Logout
To start running an Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP with Source Code make sure that you have sublime or any platform of PHP and MySQL installed on your computer.
Steps on How to Run the Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP with Source Code
Time needed: 5 minutes
These are the Steps on How to Run The Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Step 1: Download the source code.
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract the file.
Next, after you finish downloading the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy the project folder.
Next, copy the project folder and paste it into the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Open xampp.
Next, open xampp and start Apache and MySQL.
- Step 5: Open the browser.
Next, Open a browser and go to the URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Step 6: Create the database.
Then, click on the databases tab and Create a database named “blood_bank”.
- Step 7: Import “blood_bank.sql”.
After that, Click on browse file and select the “blood_bank.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder, and after import click “go“.
- Step 8: Open the browser and type the folder name.
Lastly, Open a browser and go to the URL “http://localhost/bloodbank/”.
- Step 9: Explore manipulating.
Finally, log in from the User’s login side. Just provide the Admin’s login details, and it will redirect you to the Admin panel.
Downloadable Source Code
- Customer Side
- Admin Side
In addition, this project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills.
Moreover, this Online Blood Bank Management System is made for a student thesis during their final year project.
Since this is a student project, it means you cannot really expect 100% functionality from this.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.