A Event Management System Project In PHP And MySQL helps organizers plan, run, and report on events, which is good for their business.
About The Project
This event management system in php will assist an event planning company or business in managing and marketing their client’s event details.
A online event management system project in php also promotes the venue list that the event planning company has chosen as a potential venue for an event.
In addition, this event management system uses the company’s website to allow potential event attendees to register online.
At first, the event management system project in php source code audience registration will only serve as a request until the system administrator or management contacts the potential audience to talk or check the audience registry confirmation for the event and, if necessary, settle the payments.
Moreover, An event management system project report in php also allows potential clients to ask about the client’s preferred venue for their upcoming event.
When it comes to the system’s management or admin side, the system has a dynamic list of venues that system users can populate or handle in order to display the venues on their website.
Also, The event management system project in php github admin or staff will fill in the list of events that the company is responsible for, as well as the specifics and content or description that will be displayed on the website.
|Project Name:||Event Management System Project In PHP and MySQL With Source Code|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3, 7.4.12|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
In this event management system project in php source code free download has two options: either the company’s clients want their specific event to be published on the website for possible audience registration or marketing, or the company will only store the event details for their reference.
The event management system project in php free download also allows users to save photos of the venue, event banners, and other information that may be useful to the company or client for their event or venue.
This online event management system project in php documentation design is straightforward and clean, making it easy for users to learn, use, and navigate.
These are the following features of the system
- Login Page
- This page where system users can enter their login information to gain access to the event management system.
- Home Page
- This page to which the system user is automatically redirected after logging in.
- Venues Page
- This page where the venues of the event planning company are listed and managed.
- Events Page
- This is the page where all of the company’s events are listed and managed.
- Venue Book List
- This page where customers can submit online inquiry requests is listed and managed.
- Event Audience List
- This page where the event audience or potential audience who submitted a registration request through the website is identified.
- Audience Report
- This is the page that lists the attendees of a specific event. The list is divided into occurrences and is ready to print.
- Venue Report
- This page that lists all of the events at a specific location. The list is divided into two sections: venue and month, and it is also ready to be printed.
- Users Page
- Users in the event management system are listed and managed on this page.
- System Settings
- This page allows the system administrator to handle the company information that will be displayed on the website.
- Home Page
- When browsing the website, the visitor will be redirected to this page by default. The upcoming events are listed on this page.
- Venues Page
- This page where the venues of the event planning company are displayed.
- About Page
- This is the page that displays the content provided by the event planning company.
Steps On How To Run The Event Management System Project In PHP And MySQL
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Event Management System Project In PHP And MySQL.
- Step 1: Download
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy project folder.
Third, copy the project folder and paste it into the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Open xampp.
Fourth, open xampp and start the Apache and MySQL.
- Step 5: Open browser.
Fifth, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
- Step 6: Create database.
Sixth, click on databases tab and Create database naming “eventdb”.
- Step 7: Import
Seventh, Click on browse file and select “eventdb.sql” file which is inside “database” folder and after import click “go“.
- Step 8: Open browser and type folder name.
Eight, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/event/”.
Downloadable Source Code
This event management system project in php and mysql free download is only a project made for school requirement purposes only.
You can download this source code and modify it to suit your client requirements, since this is a student project it means you cannot really expect 100% functionality from this.
If you have any questions or suggestions about event management system project in php and mysql free download, please feel free to leave a comment below.